Welcome back.

We were driving to the airport the next day when my father called. I picked it up, carefully.

"Hi Dad." I greeted him.

"Are you on your way , already ?" He asked stressing, I always knew when he was stressed he probably thinks I am going to run-back to my apartment and stay there forever.

"Yes we are, we will be there in few hours pick us up from the airport at 4pm your time. " I said.

"Bella, we are all so worried! What if he doesn't like us?" My Dad panicked , I giggled. Suprisingly my father, Daniel took the news pretty good about Blake which made everything much easier to take in, but life can never be too easy ...

"Dad, Blake will love you to death . Don't worry about that ." I looked at my little devil sitting staring out of the window impatiently.

"Does William know?" He asked more serious.

"Ermmm... That's kind of the problem.." I answered panicking.

"Bella. YOU PROMISED ME YOU WILL TELL HIM . HE HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW! " He yelled angrily.

"I know Dad I will tell him, he will find out one way or another. "I said afraid of Williams reaction.

"If you won't I will Bella, this been going for too long already. " He said threateningly.

"Don't worry Dad I will."

"Ok Bella , See you at the Airport. Love you loads."

"See you later ,love you too ." I finished the intense conversation.

We drove in silence to the airport. When we sat down in the plane Blake was really excited . After trying to calm him down I gave up. Liana laughed at Blake who was basically jumping out of his seat.

"So he is going to find out?" She asked. Looking in my eyes. I knew who she was talking about we tried to not mention his name at all , if hurt my wolf and I didn't want Blake suspicious. Right now, my wolf was as excited as Blake's.

"I have no other choice." I answered.

" I know, you already kept it for a long time from him . Are you going to stay ? Come back to him? " She asked excitedly.

"I don't think so. He probably has a wife and kids by now. I know he is not single with a face like that is hard to be."

"I know but he is your mate. You were design to be together. Blake would love him , he deserves a father figure in his life." She said wisely. Deep inside she was right that made my wolf happy ,very happy. But at the end of the day I don't even know him. I can't just go back and be with him like nothing ever happened . For Blake it would be a weird change ...

" Mummy, do I have a Daddy like you do?" Blake asked spontously. His green dynamic eyes pierced through mine.

"Of course you do." I tried to keep the answer to a minimum.

"Where is he ?" He asked innocently.

"Well he is , there where we are going. "

" So I am going to met him!?" He said energized as ever. Liana laughed and I was just amused. Blake was a very bright child at the age of 3/4 year. At the age of 7 months  he started to walk and around at the age of 1 and half he started to talk .

" You will ,probably." I said, my mind hoping he won't.

"Why don't we live together?" He asked blamelessly.

"Emmrr.. when your older you will understand, for know let's say mummy and daddy didn't like each other much." I tried to improvise as much as possible, I knew he was going to ask someday but I never thought is going to be so soon.