"Hidden Power"

A poem or short story by Daniel Bailey (aka) the Danman258

             "Hidden Power"

         Men in robes rape children

     Men in suits steal from the poor

   Men in white coats murder the unborn

Men in uniform give license for all to kill the young

        Yet, want me to pray

     Yet, want me to hope for better

   Yet, ask for my more

Yet, search secretly, trying to fine God's hidden power.

    I believe before we were separated from God, we had great power.  And our minds today can't conceive for God took our power and the memory of it.

    But as men fine that we have been here for more years then thought. The veils and the power behind the veils, has triggered mines that can't conceive or ponder.

    We anger and hurt as we see visions thus, we built the television and many other things from our visions.  But there was a time our minds could show pictures and videos just by speaking it. Power was truly lost and we want it back, so we fight to recreate something we can't remember.

    It seems that all we have left is our feelings and the world we were made from. But there's one thing that I see being used. Love, and we can't remember how to use it, we know it works but can't remember how to unlock God's door.

    So we build religions and faith based groups to help our minds deal with our God like governments and kingdoms. Trying to recreate a world we can't remember or conceive our lost hidden power. I’m not against religions because they comfort and I’m not against government because they help to protect and hold. What I am against is the wrong uses of love and making someone believe they can’t afford a child or themselves. I can’t stand it when I hear that God’s earth can’t supply. 

    I am sure that whatever God has planned we will never know and whatever we did to turn him away from us has something to do with love.