"The Father of All"

A poem or short story by Daniel Bailey (aka) the Danman258

              "Father of All"

    You are the father of Adam the earth, some call him planet, and for you, you’re first born. You gave him light and nourishment, he gave you flowers and trees with visuals the eyes beg to see.

    He was glad and in his joyfulness spun bees to spread the pollen, worms to toil the land and as the forest grew with no bounders soon overflow took away the pleasant view. You felt need to garden and clean your Adam and created the lamb, birds, and cows to eat away the excessive growth to bring back the beauty of your Adam. But as the lambs, birds, and cows multiplied and covered Adam, the look was not pleasing to you. So you created the dinosaurs, bears, and dogs and cats to eat and control to bring balance back to his son Adam. For the father wanted for his son to shine in the beautiful glory he once viewed. But soon the animals and their killer instinct had ravaged Adam’s floor and beauty was not to be found again. So the father looked to his growing son and spoke, “My son, my care is for thy, what must I perform for you to shine for me?” And Adam spoke for the first time while gazing his father, “Place thy care in me father and I will do it father I will.”  

    So with that the father gasps with enter joy and in his divine wisdom purged his powerful hands into the core of his loving son. Adam cried out from the mountains and through the cracks of valleys, while the animals stood still from the quakes of the father’s son. Adam almost in tears as his father’s hands worked for what seems centuries turning his insides to out and back again. And as Adam’s cry got softer the father pulled a form from Adam’s earth. As the father wiped the excessive soil from his creation Adam spoke, “Father he looks like you.” The form laid and the father and son watched with amazement, dazzled by the forms skin and hair and speechless of the flawless hands and feet. The father’s stare was filled with promise, as the son viewed his father’s stare.