"A Slaves View"

A poem by Daniel Bailey AKA (The Danman258)

"A Slaves View"

I am not an Atheist nor a believer of a religion that was forced on my ancestors. I am a human being whose people were taken into bondage and held in slavery for the convenience of the Neanderthal whites, whose only real power is criminal speech. My people and I have been in slavery so long, that when the Neanderthal told us they were setting us free, we believed them. And in my ancestor's good will but bad judgment, started a journey to build with the knowledge from being in slavery.

And in the power of my people came homesteads, towns, stores, inventions, creativity, expressive music, and many other wonderful things that made this land that was not our home comfortable. The Neanderthal seen this as a threat, for they had forgotten that the one's that built their world were free. And in the Neanderthal's anger and rage he sought to kill and destroy my forefather's accomplishments along with their spirits. You see, by the Neanderthal's criminal language, they could not put us back into physical slavery. So they put my descendants into a mental displacement, fearing for their love ones and friends.

My families as I do, fear the Neanderthal, for their history of violence is known around the world. They have destroyed earth, animals, ocean, and people all for what they call profit. Neanderthal white justifies all that he does by saying his god has given all to him. Ruling over my ancestors with tells of their god over and over again until my ancestors could not remember their own names. Even today my people stand guard over their secret god. Extracting monies from my people to honor their god. Truly if there is such a god, I hope he's powerful enough to not need me.

In this letter I am trying to express to you, whoever you are, how I got here and how you can help free me. It is 2015, the 21st of March. My people are spiritually in bondage, the Neanderthal has my people in so much fear they are killing themselves, and we are working in slavery and don't know it. If you could please, wake my people