"Devil"

A prayer, poem, or short story by Daniel Bailey (aka) the Danman258

           "The Devil"

    Deception has no partner, it can't afford weak links. For the use of deception is only to control. Here's an example;

    Guy tells another guy to hold the line for him. He holds the line with no question and in good faith that he will return. Four hours later second guy comes back, tells the first guy he ran into problems, takes his line back. He then makes his money for the day and after the first guy sees this he complains and wants money for his time.

    Second guy tells first guy we had no agreement, but if you come back tomorrow and do the same thing I'll give you 25% of what's sold from the line. Once agreed; pure deception.

       Ok, I will explain more. The second guy was going to the first guy’s house having sex with the first guy’s wife and no one knew but the second guy. This went on for two years, until I became his weak link. The guy that took the blame was the Devil.

    Let me reiterate, deception has no partner. And for me to get the reader to understand that the term devil is just another word for man, would take one million examples. For it took time, you don’t understand, the first guy left his wife started drinking went back to wife got hooked on drugs then left his wife and had to go to drug rehab before his mind could understand, and accept that he had been deceived.

    As a child I knew God's presents was around me. I would talk to him and he would talk to me. And as I got older the talk became abnormal and strange, people wanted me to stop and be normal.

    But as God showed me his word, he never showed me another. Even when my mother said the devil, God showed me a man with a lying tongue and as God put that picture in my head, my mother tried to beat it out.

    God has never needed a partner, when man questioned God about, no man able to keep his faith, God said consider Job and then man took Job through as much crap as they could. You see God put this horrible picture of man destroying Job's family and all he had in my head. And Job still lived in the spirit and that's man's problem.

     Man wants to live in his flesh and dwell in his evil state of mind creating his own kingdoms, and tell those that love God, that the Devil did it.

    From the time that God put his word to be written, man has tried to rewrite it, slowly placing the devil in man’s place.