"Fake"

A poem or short story by Daniel Bailey (aka) the Danman258

“Fake”

    Ok, by me writing this may show the real me, but then will God show the real he. But I can strip down and show the enter guts and feelings of what I can do and what I can't do.

    But a fake god would need more from me. He would need me to alter this world for him and make his followers comfortable. The real I, happy no matter.

    My only true power is to love, but my love has conditions, I must be loved by you in order for me to love you. But a fake I would need to belong to those that will control me to give me a sense of reality. Thus, only my love is needed.

    The real I, know the difference. The fake me only understands what's given. The real God takes me and modes me through the life that he has given then asks me to learn to listen, while letting me choose to stand and love with him.

    The fake god demands me to follow him as he takes my need for love, my need to belong. Then has me to build idols and buildings with places that exalt my ability to be controlled, yet wants me to destroy his enemies. His message is brought by fake people with fake power doing fake things and it seems all his real power is in the fake me.