Moving On

"That's a bad idea," Laura replied.

Ross' hand slipped under the hem of her shirt until his fingers were brushing up against Laura's bare stomach.

"I disagree. I'm thinking it's a real good idea," He says before trailing kisses against the tender skin behind her ear down to her neck.

Forming thoughts while Ross' hand was slowly moving up her stomach and his mouth was nuzzling and taking small nips at her neck wasn't exactly easy. She couldn't remember what it was they were talking about.

"See, Laura, it's a really good idea." He said just before his hand cupped one of her breasts.

"Take this shirt off for me," Ross said in a harsh whisper. Then he pulled the shirt over her head and dropped it somewhere to the side of them. His eyelids were lowered.

With one hand, Ross reached around her and undid the hooks on her bra, then pulled it away. She'd been with him like this before, but now it was different.

Then his mouth covered hers. The soft warmth of his lips as they nipped and tasted her made her insides twist. She slipped both of her hands around his neck and held him there.

Letting out a low growl, Ross grabbed both of her legs and pulled her completely onto his lap until she was straddling him. The pressure from his erection pressed against her sent shots of pleasure through her body.

Laura fisted my hands in his hair and continued to taste him and get lost in the connection she's been denied before. His teeth caught her bottom lip, and he bit down gently with a small tug. Laura trembled and pressed down harder on his arousal, causing them both to moan from the sensation.

Ross' hands ran up her thighs, and then they both went up to cup her breasts. She tensed.

"What's wrong?" Ross asked, pulling his girlfriend closer even as she tried to pull away.

"Uh..nothing. But . . . can I just wear my shirt?" Laura said quietly.

Ross lowered his head, keeping his eyes locked with hers until his tongue darted out and licked over one of her nipples. Then he pulled it into his mouth, and her body betrayed her by shooting off fireworks.

She grabbed his shoulders and held on as he continued to lavish attention on one breast, then the other one. The cries of pleasure coming from her mouth couldn't be helped.

Ross' tongue had complete control of her body.

When the warmth from his talented administrations stopped, Laura opened her mouth to beg for more, but the snap on her pants stopped her.

Looking down, She watched as he unzipped her pants, then ran his hand over the pink satin of her panties.

"Why did you want to put your shirt on, Laura?" He asked eagerly, raising his eyes to meet hers.

"What?" Laura asked, mesmerized by the way his lashes brushed his cheeks as he stared at her with this hungry, intense gleam in his eyes.

"You wanted your shirt on. Why?"

Oh yeah . . . her shirt? She'd forgotten.

"Um, my, uh, it was just that . . ." She didn't want to say this. She didn't want to bring it up. She just wanted him to keep slipping his hand farther down her pants.

He cupped one of her breasts gently and ran his thumb over her nipple.

"Oh," She breathed, watching him touch her.

"So why would you want to cover them up?"

He wasn't going to let this go. Sighing, Laura tried to will his hands to slip farther down her pants. It didn't work. He wasn't going to do anything else until she answered him.