Piano---Part2

Piano

This is wrong, Laura thought, her body trembling as the smooth, hard surface of the piano pressed against her back.

We shouldn't be doing this. We could be caught any second now...

But the set doors remained closed and Ross' tongue continued to swirl wet against hers.

As each second passed, she relaxed against him more, her body pressed against his naked one.

Ross' hands trailed down her waist, moving them purposely over her backside, then gripping her by her waist and sitting her on the piano.

Laura spread her legs automatically, her body seeming to know what to do even if she didn't.

Ross kissed down her jaw, common sense seeming to leave him as he trailed his lips over his smooth flesh.

How long had he wanted to do this? How long had he fantasised...?

A low moan bubbled through Laura's lips, and he felt his need become that much more unbearable.

"We shouldn't," she muttered, not sounded at all convincing.

"You're right," he agreed, positioning himself at her entrance. Laura looked at him, brown eyes wide.

"We shouldn't," he added, "but we will."

Laura opened her mouth to reply, but with the movement of his hips, he was inside her, filling her. He felt his vision blur as he tried and failed to adjust to the wet heat... The heaven surrounding him.

"Fuck." He groaned, forcing himself not to move. He brushed a lock of hair out of her face, waiting until his gaze locked hers.

"You okay?" He whispered, his voice strained.

She nodded, blinking. "I-" she lifted her hips towards him experimentally, "oh. Oh God, that feels good,"

She moved her hips back and forward a few times, doing all the work herself. Ross' hands balked into fists and he forced himself to stay still, to let her get used to it. He didn't want to hurt her... He lowered his head, kissing her softly.

Laura's mouth fell open around the fourth time, and her walls clenched around him as the beginnings of an orgasm begin to pool inside of her.

"Ah," he moaned, biting down on her bottom lip too hard. "Laura..."

She nodded, breathless. "Okay. You can... Move now,"

He pulled out slowly.

Slid in.

It was a mystery no one came to check what was happening, the moans and screams coming from the room bring do loud.

"Ross," she gasped, her voice ragged. "Can you... I mean, stop being... Gentle," she finished off, a blush on her cheeks. Ross smiled a wave of tenderness filling him. Even in the situation they were in now, she was still painfully shy.

"You sure?" he asked, smirking. "I mean, I don't want to hurt you..."

Her eyes narrowed, her jaw clenching. "I can take it."

He moved his hands down her thighs, then raised one of her legs over his shoulder. Her eyes widened at the new position, but she didn't say anything.

He thrust into her again, stopping when their stomachs were flush against one another's. "Better?"

"Mmm," she whimpered, her hands tangling in his hair and pulling his lips to hers.

He moved his hips in quick thrusts, the look of sheer pleasure on her face driving him closer to the edge than anything else.

Her back arched beneath him, her lips parted in a silent scream. "Oh... Fuck..." She moaned, her nails digging into his shoulders.

He loved that he could do this to her, that he could make her feel good.

His thoughts were far away, just one thing on his mind; Laura. Laura, Laura, Laura, Laura...

"Laura," he moaned, watching her eyes widen in actual fear as her body shook beneath him.

"Oh," she gasped, her nails actually starting to draw blood, "Ross,"

Her eyes rolled back into her head a little, then fluttered closed, her back arching. "Ross!"

He quickened his pace, his thrusts almost too tough as he watched her fall over the edge. He ducked his head, wrapping his lips around one of her perfect, pink buds.

Her hips moved against his, her other leg somehow having moved over his shoulder, too.

She cried out his name, and he felt his mind go completely blank, his vision go white as he wet, too-tight heat pulled him into his nirvana.

"Ohh, God," he moaned, his hands tightening around her waist.

They stayed like that for a while, him hovering over her, trying to come back down from their high.

"So..." Laura muttered, poking him gently in the chest. He laughed.

"Yeah?"

"What does this... Mean? I mean, I don't want to read too much into it, if it's only a fling sort of thing, but I just want to know-"

"I think they're in here," came a voice from far away.

They both froze, then suddenly kept into action, Ross tossing Laura her dress as they struggled to both get their clothes on as fast as possible.

"Ross? Laura?" Came Calum's voice, approaching.

"Crap," Laura muttered, adjusting the straps of her shoes. Ross buttoned up his shirt, smoothing down his hair with one hand.

"I left them in here..." Muttered Raini.

Laura looked at Ross, pointing at her hair. He quickly brushed a few strands out of her face, then went to stand on the other side of the room.

Just then, the door opened, Calum and Raini coming through it.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing," Laura said, shrugging.

Calum looked at Ross, who shrugged, too.

"Something's going on," Raini said, folding her arms.

"Okay, fine, I'll tell you." Ross sighed. Laura threw a frantic look at him.

"I was just asking Laura out," he explained.

Everyone stared at him, including Laura.

"Um, yeah," Laura stuttered. "And I... Said yes,"

Ross grinned at her, and she suppressed a smile. He couldn't just ask her out like a normal person?

"Oh." Calum said, starting to smile. "Aw, so cute,"

As Raini and Calum continued to discuss good places for a first date, Ross caught Laura's eye from across the room and winked at her.

Laura smiled back.

This would be fun...