Piano---Part 1

Piano

"I think the classes are paying off," I said to Raini, lounging on against the desk of the Sonic Boom set.

"Classes?"

"Yeah, the gymnastics."

"Yeah? How much can you do now?"

"Handstands, cartwheels, the splits... The lists goes on."

Raini raised her eyebrows at me. "You sure you can do all that?"

I frowned. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be able to?"

She smiled. "No offence, but you're kind of klutzy."

"Klutzy?"

"Just a little."

I rolled my eyes, and glanced around the set. There was no one there except Raini and I - we were on a break.

I stepped into a wide enough space, and let myself fall forward, pushing myself upwards again with my hands so that I was upside down, standing on my hands.

I realized, too late, that I was wearing a dress, which fell down so that it wasn't covering my ass anymore.

"Whoa," Raini muttered, raising an eyebrow.

"Nice panties, Laura," I heard from behind me.

I let out a small scream, falling to the ground again. I hadn't even heard him come in. Raini muffled a laugh.

I lay on the ground, glaring up at him.

While I lay, I couldn't help but appreciate how Ross looked.

Dark jeans, red sneakers, and a black plaid tee shirt that was rolled up to his elbows. His hair was sex, as always, and he was smirking down at me.

"You scared the hell out of me," I complained.

"I'm not the one that had my underwear on display. Correction, who still has her underwear on display."

I looked down to see that the hem of my dress was resting on my stomach; still not covering ass.

I groaned, and sat up, pulling it down.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"I'm not complaining." he assured me, winking.

"As well you shouldn't. Getting to see my butt is a privilege."

How anyone looked past the weird things I said was beyond me.

"I'm not surprised. It's a nice ass,"

"Really?"

"Really."

"Do I need to leave? I feel like this is a private moment." I turned around, having all but forgotten about Raini.

"Um, I-"

"Yeah, you should probably leave." Ross laughed.

"No, you don't have to-"

But Raini just laughed and walked out the door.

I rolled my eyes at Ross, and started to follow.

I had walked about two steps before, so quickly that my breath was knocked out of me, I was against the counter where Trish and I had been speaking not so long ago.

With Ross' face inches away from mine.

And his hands against the counter on either side of me so I couldn't escape.

"Ross-"

His hands moved to the small of my back, pressing my body against him, kissing me roughly.