Love

Ross' lips curve up on one side. That cocky smirk driving Laura fucking insane and all she wants is nothing more than to jump his bones.

She hops up on his hips and wraps her legs around his waist. Ross rushes in with a kiss, wild and feverish—an entire wash of emotions releasing into her mouth. His bare skin against her own suddenly feeling like the most erotic thing in the world—hard and hot, chiseled in all the right places.

"God, just fuck me," She pants into his ear, not asking but commanding.

"You are mine," He growls it serious right into her ear, and she has to suck in a breath with the erotic rush it gives her. Laura soaks the words in—drinking them down right through to her porous bones.

Because she's always been his. No one else's.

"Yes," Laura breathes out, her body convulsing in pleasure from his kisses.

"Say it," Ross groans, melting kisses down her neck and down her chest.

Biting and sucking with a purpose. As if he's staking his rightful claim.

"I'm yours," She chokes out. "I never stopped being yours."

"Mine," He whispers in a hushed voice, tugging at her panties roughly, shredding them and throwing them to the floor. His eyes never leave hers. The animalistic glint in them evoking her libido even more.

He pulls back, lifting the very tip of her pleated green skirt and dropping to his knees. Holding her in place, his mouth lands hot over her belly button and dips in and out as she gives a shudder.

Her palm flattens against the hard wall.

Laura's breathing grows erratically as Ross dips lower, tugging her skirt higher until his searing mouth finds a home over the most tender part of her. He pushes her thighs apart with his strong, thick fingers as Laura's hands quickly dig into his hair.

His tongue rides over her at first slowly then at a quickened pace. The universe seems to expand and retract around her. Every bone in her body stands at attention as Ross' tongue plunges into her over and over with a fit of passion. He shows no mercy.

He grips her hips, still holding her in place. She moans incoherently when his nails dig into her hips. Almost painfully but it's pleasurable and he groans in approval, speeding up his antics.

"Oh my fucking god," She says through gritted teeth. Her vision going white. She had forgotten how good this felt.

The room starts to quake and her eyes fall to the back of her head. Her body seizing and writhing while pressure builds thick and urgent and the essence of who she is begs to rip from her skin. He goes until she can't remember where she's at or what her name is.

His tongue runs wild over her and the pace of the world seems to pick up. Pulses of electricity zipping along her nerves and setting her on fire.

A strangled cry rips from her lungs as her body erupts in a wave of convulsive shivers and she finds her release.

"So good," He growls in a raspy voice, planting a rough kiss over her lips before pulling away. "So fucking good. Just like I remember." He whispers.

She bites down on her lower lip, her eyes blazing with want. "Shut up and fuck me." And then Laura jumps up on his hips, again.

Crashing her lips to his, and Ross stumbles back into a table sending everything atop it to the floor in a clatter.

And tonight he's all about the orders.

His dick throbs when she turns up the heat on her wild kisses. He holds her up by the thighs and leans her against a nearby couch.

Bearing his mouth down on hers until their kisses feel like a punishment. Anger. Desire. Every possible emotion he can pour into it.