Soaring Through Feelings (part 2)

"Not to..." Laura paused as her eyes fluttered shut involuntarily for a moment at the feel of Ross' hands on her. "...Put a damper on the mood but... mmm... how far are we talking about, here," she breathed out as she pushed Ross' zip up hoodie off of his shoulders and let it hit the ground, rolling her neck as Ross sucked hard on her flesh, sending shivers up and down her spine.

Ross shuddered when her small hand returned to his groin and gave him a squeeze. So far into you no man will ever be able to reach the depths I've hit... "However far you'll let me..." he breathed into the crook of her neck.

Laura visibly shook at his hoarse statement and nodded to herself, letting her body and mind absorb and bask in the wonderful whirlwind of sensations his mouth and hands were causing. She swallowed hard and gasped, nodding even as he nipped and sucked at the flesh on her neck. "Me and you, right now, just this once. When we land everything goes back to normal, okay?" she asked, her voice and eyes carefully waiting for his reaction and what he would say. She was worked up but she still wanted to know his thoughts on this particular situation.

Ross faltered only for a millisecond as he attempted to think about whether or not he would be able to pretend this never happened. His thoughts were instantaneously cut short when she nibbled on the skin where his neck and shoulder met. His hard on jumped in his jeans beneath her hand and all he could muster was a hurried nod.

Even though she was elated at his physical reaction, Laura felt her stomach drop just the slightest. She had hoped for some sort of protest, a confirmation that this would in fact happen more than just this once, but she had to give him the benefit of the doubt. They were caught in the heat of the moment, and she wasn't going to say anything to ruin it now. She wanted this too much...

"Do anything you want to me, Ross," she breathed, her eyes fluttering shut as his hands pulled her knit sweater up and over her head, letting it drop to the floor as he studied her in her tight yellow racer-back tank top.

Fuck, he thought. My favorite color...

Laura rolled her hips to scoot closer to the edge of the vanity, closer to him. "Just make me feel good and I'll make you feel good. You can pretend I'm whoever you want..."

Ross slipped his hands up under her racer-back, causing the tight material to rise along with his hands, and watched as her eyes fluttered and struggled to stay open as he grasped her small, bra-less breasts and gave them a firm squeeze. "Who says I'd want to imagine anyone but you..."

Laura gasped in pleasure and bucked her hips against his and Ross leaned forward, latching on to her neck again. She immediately raked her fingers into his hair, holding him in place as she rubbed her core against his thigh. Those were the words she had secretly longed to hear, the words that would give her the gumption to let him do whatever the hell he wanted with her in this airplane.

Soft romance be damned.

He was going on tour soon, and she wouldn't see him for quite a while. Plus he was a teenaged boy who would be on the road with no one but his family for the next long while... he needed his release while he could still get it; and she was more than willing to give it to him. Everything was justifiable in Laura's head at the moment, and she was letting herself get lost in it.

Mewls and panting were all that could be heard as Laura's small hand squeezed Ross' length through his jeans, her heels digging into the backs of his thighs to try and bring him closer and create more of the wonderful friction he had already created. When a strangled, desperate moan came from his lips at her last squeeze she knew what she wanted to do.

She bit her bottom lip and pulled her neck away from his mouth, a mischievous glimmer in her eye.

Laura pushed him back, watching his face as she hopped off the counter and backed him into the same wall he'd just had her pinned to moments ago, and dropped very suddenly to her knees. Ross' eyes flashed almost black as he tangled his hand into her hair and watched as she popped his button open and lowered the zipper. She grabbed onto the denim fabric at his hips and shimmied them lower down, just enough so that he was finally exposed to her.