Rooms (Part 2)

His lips moved down her jaw, to her neck, and she tilted her head backwards to allow him better access.

"Are you just doing this to shut me up?" Ally managed to say after a while. Austin's hand trailed up her thigh, lingering near her centre.

"No. I'm doing this because I want you. Here. Now. And I think your idea is pretty hot..."

Ally felt her breath catch in her throat. Oh. Oh.

"Here? Against the kitchen counter?"

"Yes."

"Every room?" Her voice was almost a squeak.

"Fuck yes."

She felt her stomach clench, as well as other parts of her. She pressed herself even closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

She could feel the wetness between her thighs, even more so now that she wasn't wearing any underwear. She wondered if he could feel it, too. A low moan from him suggested that he could.

His fingertips trailed up her stomach, grazing her navel, then stopping at the swell of her breast, teasing her. She arched her chest against his hand in a silent plea, but he continued his teasing, trailing downwards again, lightly brushing his thumb against her swollen clit.

She was beyond glad that she had asked him for this.

She was wet, and hot, and he could feel her right where he needed her. She gasped as she felt his unbelievably hardened arousal against her thigh. The fact that they'd had sex just fifteen minutes ago didn't seem to have an effect on him at all.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her onto the counter so she was sitting, and he was standing between her legs. Her tongue slid wet against his, and he couldn't suppress the pleasure-filled moan that escaped as the heat between her legs registered with him.

She moved her hips slightly, rubbing her core against him. They were both rendered speechless as he slid against her slick folds, the grip he had on her waist tightening until she was sure he would leave bruises. She didn't care. She liked them.

The speed of their movements increased until the sound of breathless moans and pants filled the room. He wanted to be inside of her so badly, but he couldn't bring himself to stop himself from grinding against her. He was already so far gone and couldn't seem to stop his body from seeking release in any way he could get it.

The kisses became rougher as he trapped her bottom lip with his teeth, sucking gently, rotating his hips against hers, feeling her nails against his back.

She was so close, and he was rubbing against her clit in the most tantalising way. He pinched her nipple, then rolled it between his thumb and forefinger, and it was her undoing. She gasped into the kiss, her back arching.

"Oh, God," she whimpered. "Austin, I'm-"

She didn't have to say any more. Not that she could. Her body shuddered as she found her release, her hands gripping his shoulders tight.

He didn't give her any time to recover. Within seconds, with a quick jerk of his hips, he was inside of her, filling her completely. They both froze, as they often did in the first moments. It was obvious that they would never "get used" to each other's bodies, that sex would become boring for them. It just wasn't going to happen.

Her hold on him was so tight, so wet, so fucking right, so...

"Ally," he moaned, his hips slamming against hers repeatedly. Their breaths came in rough, jagged pants that neither had any control of. He kneaded her breasts roughly with one hand, and placed the other on the counter behind her head, for balance.

"Austin, harder," Ally pleaded.

With a raise of his eyebrows, he pulled out of her completely before thrusting all the way back in, as fast as he could. Ally's eyes rolled into her head a little, her head falling back.

"Fuck!" She screamed.

"Hard enough for you?" He murmured, planting kisses on her neck.

"Mmmhmm," was her whimpered reply.

He chuckled softly, feeling her clench around him. She was going to come, again. He loved that he could do this to her, make her fall apart for him so easily, completely blur her thoughts until the only thing on her mind was his name and what he was doing to her.

He was on the edge, and he could feel a coil tightening in his stomach. His hips rolled, slowing his pace, wanting to make the moment last longer, but, at the same time, knowing he couldn't.

He moved his hand from her chest to where they were joined, rubbing her clit in fast, confident circles.

"Come, Ally. Now." He ordered.

Her eyes widened, her lips forming an O.

"Austin," she moaned, her heels digging into his back. She clenched and pulsed around him, sucking away his willpower. He came, too, the coil in his stomach seeming to explode, every muscle clenching, his lips on hers.

Then they were back to where they were before. Panting, trying to calm down. Their gazes locked, and he found himself kissing her again, softer this time.

"I don't know how we're going to leave this apartment." She sighed.

"Who wants to leave?" He smirked.