🌹 Chapter Twenty Five

Beyoncé and Nicki went out for lunch since Nicki was off today from work and since Beyoncé got a new job.Nicki has been in a lot of projects and its exhausting her. She's been in a lot of magazines and commercials. They both took their seats and a waitress asked for their orders so they did. Waiting for their food to come, Nicki looked at her best friend and she thought Beyoncé looked different. Her skin was glowing and so is her face.

"You look different today." She said grabbing Beyoncé's attention from her phone. Beyoncé looked up at her.

"I always look different." She replied then looked back to her phone but then Nicki grabbed her attention again.

"No you're not. You're very different today. Do you always glow every other day?" Nicki scoffed then unlocked her phone while Beyoncé shook her head, rolling her eyes playfully. The waitress came with their food and they didn't waste time so they dug in after the waitress left.

"You know what they say about when you're glowing?" Nicki said, pointing the fork to Beyoncé after she munched and ate her food.

Beyoncé shook her head no and ate, "What about glowing?" She asked as she grabbed her drink, water with lemon and drink it.

"Well they say when you're glowing, you might be pregnant and you're glowing and I guess you are pregnant."
Beyoncé almost choked on her drink. She was surprised, hearing what Nicki had just said. Pregnant. Could she be pregnant?

"What?" She said as she wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"You heard me." Nicki shrugged her shoulders then chuckled. "I mean, that's what they say and you being pregnant is fine by me. Can't wait to be an auntie!" She exclaimed.

"I'm not pregnant Nicki." Beyoncé quickly replied as Nicki rolled her eyes, not believing in her answer. "Not now." She mumbled.

"By the way, congrats on having a new job!" Nicki exclaimed. "So what is it actually?"

Beyoncé playfully chuckled, "It wasn't that much Nick, and being a stripper sounds good though."

Nicki gasped. "A stripper?!"

Beyoncé laughed, "I'm kidding." Nicki glared at her and gave her the don't-fuck-with-me look. "I'm just kidding Nick. I'm not a stripper but I wouldn't mind being a stripper, I mean, I got them curve and ass." She chuckled.

"Damn right." Nicki replied then chuckled. "Sooo your job?"

"Well, I saw an art shop and they were looking for artists that can paint for them and sell it." She paused. "So I attempted to apply and showed them some of my paints and painted for them on the spot and they were pretty amazed on how I did so they hired me and I should paint for them every week and when they were sold, half of it are mines and its separated from my income so I think I can make money from that." She explained.

Nicki smiled widely, "Oh wow Bey. That was great! I'm so proud of you! Now I don't have to give you money." She joked then laughed as Beyoncé joined in. "What about your schooling?"

"Shawn told me that he wants to pay for my schooling and I didn't want him to spend his money on me but he insisted. He said he'll pay for it and I'll just do my thing."

"So daddy Shawn wanna sugar daddied you huh?" Nicki grinned and Beyoncé just shook her head.

"Whatever Nicki." They continued eating, "Oh Shawn's mom finally got out of the hospital."