🌹 Chapter Thirteen

Shawn drove quietly in disappointment because of his older brother. Beyoncé noticed his silence and then sighed. She wanted to know what's the beef with his brother and why the tension is so thick.

"Shawn..." She called but he didn't moved his head to look at her. "You gotta talk to me. You can't just keep it to yourself."

"I'm fine Bey." He said calmly but it didn't sound calm to Beyoncé. Beyoncé sighed and shook her head no. "You don't have to worry. It's nothing really."

"No you're not. I saw how you acted back in the restaurant. I'm all ears." She insisted.

Shawn was having second thoughts if he should tell the story to her. If he's going to court her and be with her, he have to be honest with her and so does she. Shawn decided to kept quiet and drove. Beyoncé was confused and just gave up then became silent. She looked at the window and noticed they're going somewhere she knew but she didn't said anything. Shawn finally parked his car and opened the door for her. Beyoncé tried to assume what he's going to do because they are both now in the abandoned park, where they both go and used to think.

"Shawn... what are we doing here?" She softly asked following behind him. "It's almost twelve and it's dark. Let's just go." Shawn stopped and turned to her and immediately hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I should've make him leave before he touched you." He said.

"Shawn, I'm completely fine."

"No you're not. That nigga's a bastard, I won't let him touch you or near you." Shawn said as he pulled away from the hug.

Beyoncé sighed, still doesn't know what's the beef between them. "Shawn, what happened between the two of you?"

Shawn sighed and took a seat in an old bench and so did Beyoncé. "He's just a bastard. He's supposed to be the bigger person. He's supposed to be the one taking care of ma but he chose to be childish and sell drugs. All he do is fuck some bitches and that's why I can't let him touch you. I can't let his dirty hands touch you ."

Beyoncé smiled, knowing that he cares for her and is protective to her. She knew she's safe with him and she knew he won't do anything to hurt her. But she knew there's still something bothering him.

"Was that the only reason you stood and faced him?" She asked.

Shawn was quiet but then he have to answer because he wants to be honest with her and say only nothing but the truth. "Yes but Eric is one of those known drug dealers and if he wants anything, he'll get it. No questions asked."

Beyoncé started to feel uncomfortable and started thinking what if Eric wants her? But she knew Shawn will do everything to protect her. Beyoncé cupped his cheeks and stared into his eyes.

"I'll be fine, don't worry." She reassured him. "Thank you for protecting me but I'll be fine, Shawn." She smiled then hugged him.

~ Three Days Later ~

Beyoncé's phone was ringing and she scooted over to grab her phone from the night stand. She isn't a morning person and she hates being waken up in the morning.

"Do you know what time it is?" She sternly said, not caring who's in the other line.

"It's 6:24 in the morning." It was Nicki.

"And do you know what that means?" Beyoncé said in her pissed tone.

"Uhm.." Nicki started to think but after 0.2 seconds Beyoncé interrupted her.