🌹 Chapter Sixteen

"Shawn, any sign of her?" Nicki ask Shawn after calling to the police station for some updates and informations. Shawn immediately flew to Hawaii just to find and save her. Nicki told Deb that she's going to cancel some of her projects because of Beyoncé.

"Then fucking track her and that damn fucking car!" Shawn yelled through his phone then hung it up and faced Nicki. "What you say?"

"I asked if there's any sign of her."

"None." He sighed and rubbed his face. "But they got some lead and they're still tracking it." Shawn kept pacing back and forth, he's so worried about her. Wondering what could happen to her. Anything could happen to her.

"Fuck it!" Shawn yelled in frustration and was about to punch the wall when Nicki stopped him.

"Hey hey! Calm yo ass down. I know your mad and so am I but you ain't gon punch that damn wall Jay cause I will let you pay the hotel for that." Nicki stood from the sofa and tapped Shawn's shoulder. "Don't worry, we're gonna find her. We're doing the best we all can."

Shawn sighed hard, "No Nicki. Three fucking days had already passed and I don't fucking know if she's safe or if she's dead! I promised her that I'll protect her! And I failed!" He took a seat at the sofa and felt his tears coming but he refused to show him. He needs to be strong.

"I don't know what to do if anything happens to her." Shawn mumbled, rubbing his face. "I love her Nick."

Nicki knew it already because she noticed how we acted around Beyoncé, especially now that she's kidnapped. Nicki caressed his back. "I know. You gotta be strong for her and don't lose faith. We will find her Shawn."

*

She was walking down the road to her hotel because she's tired from shopping and walking around. Beyoncé just got back from the restaurant Shawn had recommended her. It was a bombass dinner.

"Yo Nicki, we gotta try this new restaurant." Beyoncé laughed as she told Nicki from the other line. "Shawn told me it was the best and it is!"

"Damn girl I see you." Nicki replied as she laughed. "So Carter and you huh?"

Beyoncé smiled from ear to ear hearing his last name. She wondered if Carter fits to her last name but that's too early. "Not really." She bit her bottom lip and felt her cheeks heating up.

"Oh yeah? I know something is going on with you two."

"Yeah right, we're just taking it slow."

"Slow my ass. Did you have the dick already?Is it big? How is he in bed? Did he --" Nicki asked her in just one breath and Beyoncé was taken aback from her questions.

"Nicki! Stop it! I get it." Beyoncé interrupted her as she chuckled. "And to answer your question, no. I said we're taking it slow."

"Whatever. You know you can sleep in our room right?"

"Hell no. I'm not going near that bed." Beyoncé shook her head as if she could see her.

"Duh... they always change the sheets in the morning!"

"Uh huh. I said what I said. Byeeee." She hung up before Nicki could speak.

Beyoncé checked her phone and scroll through her Instagram page and Twitter. Walking down, she felt uncomfortable not because of it's dark, but because of someone following her.
She walked faster and tried not to look behind her. Suddenly, two guys came out of nowhere and started to walk towards her. Beyoncé panicked and looked behind her to see the guy in a hood walking towards her, too. Same as for the two in front of her. She ran but the two guys grabbed her arms.