🌹 Chapter Twenty

After weeks of staying at the hospital and recovered, she was now discharged. She's just waiting for Shawn to pick her up from the hospital and she just finished packing her stuff. Nicki had called her and told her that they will be leaving Hawaii after two days.

"You got everything?" Shawn helped carrying her things then asked her before leaving the room.

Beyoncé looked around and thought if she left something. "Uhm yes." She nodded.

"Let's go." He said as he opened the door for her and Beyoncé thanked him after leaving the room. Walking down the hallway, Dr. Lewis approached them, giving them both a smile. It seems like he's in a good mood and the way he looks at Beyoncé made Shawn felt some type of way.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Knowles, Mr. Carter." Dr. Lewis greeted.

"Hi, good afternoon to you too, Dr. Lewis." Beyoncé softly said. Shawn smiled in his head on how shy she is towards people she didn't know, she just look so cute. "Thank you for everything."

Dr. Lewis smiled, "Very welcome, Ms. Knowles. I see you're discharged now, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling well, just a little dizzy but I'll be fine." She said then smiled. Shawn was growing impatient and he's sure that Dr. Lewis were trying to ask more question just to have time with her. Shawn cleared his throat, interrupting them.

"Make sure to take the medicines okay? They'll make you feel better and..."

"Hey man, I think my girlfriend needs to rest. So we better get going." He said as he placed his arm around her but not giving all his weight to her and Beyoncé looked at him, giving him the look.

"Oh yes, right." Dr. Lewis didn't seem quite happy to hear it but what can he do? "You should better get going and have a good rest Ms. Knowles." He said then tapped her on her shoulder then nodded to Shawn and left the two.
The two walked in silence until the reached the parking lot. Shawn opened the door for her and let her in before going inside the car. Shawn drove off and played the music but kept it on minimum volume, he didn't want her to have any head ache or something.

"You know you gotta stop being rude." Beyoncé started as Shawn drove while gritting his teeth.

"I'm not being rude." He defended, focusing on the driveway.

"Yes you are." Beyoncé looked at him with crossed arms, "And stop calling me your girlfriend and you, my boyfriend. Dr. Lewis was just doing his job."

"Was flirting part of his job?" Shawn stopped in a stoplight then looked at her directly in her eyes, she was quiet. "I think the fuck not." The stoplight turned green and he put force on the gas and drive off.

Beyoncé groaned. "Shawn why are you acting like this? We're not even together so Why are you so jealous? It's not like I'm sleeping with the guy." She spat.

Shawn instantly hit the break, stopping the car. He looked at her intensely in the eye, making her scared a little bit. Shawn was disappointed, he knew how much he loves her and he just thought, is she just taking him for granted? She knew that he confessed to her but why is she acting like it didn't happened at all?

"Jealous?" He scoffed, "You wanna know why I am so jealous? When I heard you were kidnapped, what did I do? I flew here just to save you. I chose you over my mother who's also in a hospital bed. I did everything I could to find you and I risked my life trying to save you. I did some crazy things that I can just ignore. You're right, we're not even together but I'm still here, with you. Why did I do that? Because I am fucking in love with you and I guess you don't see that." He spat and continued driving, ignoring her presence. He was completely disappointed and he doesn't care about it anymore.

Beyoncé, oh wow, speechless. She just looked at him with wide eyes and she really didn't think of everything that he'd done for her. And that he was truly in love with her. She didn't realized that until now. She really fucked up.

"Shawn... I..." There's no point in explaining because he was right. She didn't see that and she blames herself for not seeing it. She kept quiet and felt guilty all through the ride.

*

Sitting in her couch, she looked around her apartment and it feels just like home. They just got back from Hawaii and when it supposed to be a great vacation, it turns out it didn't. She lost her job since she was absent for weeks, she only asked for a two weeks leave not a whole month. Now she's thinking what job to get next since she need money to pay her rent. She went to her room and opened her closet, and a sweatshirt of Shawn was hanging. Thinking of Shawn, he haven't texted or called her these past few days. Beyoncé looked for her phone and decided to give him a text.

Beybey🐝: Shawn...
2:40 p.m

He didn't even read it. She really did fucked up though. She didn't think that she just taking him for granted without realizing it. He's someone she couldn't just depend on. What happened to being independent? Fuck.

Beybey 🐝: 😞
2:41 p.m

He wasn't still replying , hell he didn't even read it. Maybe she should give him some time or something. Beyoncé was getting stress of thinking of Shawn so she decided to call Nicki.

"Hello?" Nicki picked up in the third ring.

"Hey Nick, are you busy right now?" She asked.

"Yeah." She heard then Nicki yawned. "Busy sleeping. What do you want?" She spat.

"I'm just..." Beyoncé paused, "bored."

"Yeah whatever. I'm tired from the flight, go ask Shawn." Nicki suggested then yawned again.

"But Nicki..." Beyoncé was cut off due to hanging it up. She groaned and just sighed deeply. She would love to hang out with Shawn but she guessed they're not in good terms right now. She remembered his mom, so she decided to pay her a visit.

• • •

Hey Hive 🐝

I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling well. Hope y'all enjoy 😘

Should I published the first chapter of my new book?

Until then,
Xo