Chapter Eleven

This song above is what I been listening to while writing this. I'm addicted to it! For the ones who watched Wedding Planner, you will recognize this song!!! I love it!!!

After a week, Jayden and I have been staying busy getting prepared for the boy scouts to arrive. We have one more week until they will arrive.

So far, we mapped out the trails and camp site. I typed up a few fun camping activities we can do for these kids. Jayden argued with a few of my ideas, claiming some are too 'childish'.

We've been getting along great. He hasn't tried kissing me again, which I'm thankful for. I wouldn't be able to focus if he did. I'm already having a hard time getting that one almost kiss out of my head.

I'm currently sitting at the table in the kitchen with Vicky. I still spend time with them so I don't mind helping Paula shuck corn. It's fun until I find a worm. It grosses me out so I toss the worm infested one in a pile for someone else to do.

Jayden strolls in the kitchen and I feel Vicky elbow me in the ribs and giggles silently. I give her a glare.

He's been spending a little more time with his brother as well and that means, in here with everybody else. Within this week, we all grown accustomed to him coming in here with us. He even jokes with Sawyer and other maids, even with Joey. They started warming up to him finally.

"Izzys peeling corn?" Jayden watches me with amusement.

"Its called shucking." I tell him as I pull the husk off.

He busts out laughing. "That rhymes with..... Glad you ain't doing that to it."

Confused at first, til it dawns on me what he's referring to. My mouth drops open. "Oh that's nasty." I throw some husk at him and he starts laughing again.

"Hey, get your mind out the gutter." he accused as his laughter stops.

"Children, behave." Paula calls over to us.

"Who's misbehaving?" Brandon questions as he walks in.

"Izzy is doing naughty things to corn." Jayden replies smirking.

Vicky busts out laughing as I pick up a couple ears of corn and throw them at him.

"Ow, Ow, okay chill!!" he blocks the corn as I throw them. He catches one and raises it above his head, ready to throw it back.

"Izzy! Jayden! Enough!!" Brandon steps between us. "Put the corn down and nobody gets hurt."

Jayden and I glared at each other until I seen his eyes soften. I lower the corn in my hand and he does the same. We put the corn back on the table.

Suddenly, we both laugh hysterical. It makes everyone in the kitchen shake their heads at us.

Joey has to leave to go assist Mrs Huntington. Tiffany is called to clean Scarlet's bathroom. Vicky grins happily at that. She grateful it wasn't her turn this time. Brandon says something about playing play station and leaves too.

"Come on Izzy, lets go for a swim." Jayden demands.

"No, lets not and say we did." I grumble.

I never been in that pool, except for once. And that was saving Bills life.

I continue shucking corn, but the one I have in my hand is quickly yanked out my grasp. I looked behind me but has no time to react.

Jayden pulls me to my feet, turns me around and leans down to pick me up, and chunk me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.