Chapter 11

(Kiyomi's POV)

"What do you mean you're leaving? I just came back to the village yesterday!"

I stood in front of the Hokage building with Jiraya, not wanting to comprehend what he was saying.

"Princes- Lady Kiyomi, there are so many things I have to see and take care of at this time."

Things he has to see and take care of? All he wants to do is be surrounded by is beautiful women all day.

"There's a war going on with the neighboring villages, and you want to go outside?"

"Don't you know who I am! I am a legendary sannin. I am not frightened by war!" Jiraya snaps jumping up and down.

I apologize and tell him that I don't want him to go. I feel my eyes begin to swell with tears, so I break eye contact with Jiraya.

"Hey, Hey, Kiyomi I'll be back don't worry. I had a talk with Lord Third and he will make sure you are okay." Jiraya says hugging me.

I don't want him to go he's the closest thing to family I can think of right now. He rubs the top of my head and lets me cry on his chest for a few seconds. I gather my composure and break the embrace.

"What did you and Lord Third discuss yesterday?" I ask curiously.

"Jiraya. I'm sure you know what I'm about to ask you."

Jiraya grins while he shyly scratches his head. Jiraya sits in front of his sensei not too eager to have this conversation.

"I told Kiyomi her parents were dead for the last 12 years. What did you want me to do? I couldn't have her enter the gates looking for her old home, only to be disappointed." Jiraya says in defense

The third Hokage nods in his chair and releases smoke from his mouth as he contemplates.

"So to my knowledge, she's unaware of the events that took place after she left the village."

Jiraya nods his head and waits for his sensei's next move. The third Hokage rises from his chair and joins Jiraya on the floor. They sit face to face in silence and contemplate how to handle Kiyomi's presence.

"It's best Kiyomi is not aware of Kushina's last pregnancy. That was him earlier right?"

Third Hokage nods referencing that naruto is the son of the late Fourth Hokage. They both laugh and talk about the hair being a key factor.

"If Kiyomi finds out Kushina was having another child and kept that from her, who knows what she'll do. It could ruin her respect for her parents."

"I can agree that Kiyomi is nothing but a walking time bomb. I already have Naruto on my hands. Her seal is intact correct?"

Jiraya nods and tells Hiruzen about Kiyomi's encounter with Lady Tsunade before she found her himself.

"It's important to me to at least, keep Kiyomi and Naruto in the same circle with one another. It was their parent's last wish to have the two unite one day."

"Keeping them close but unaware is best, Lord Third. It wouldn't be wise if they knew right now that they share common blood."

Hiruzen takes another pull from his pipe and continues to think of the pros and cons. If, Kiyomi and Naruto knew of their relation to one another, how would they react?

"You're right Jiraya. If we tell Naruto that puts another target on one of Minato's kid's heads. Enemy ninjas would be eager to take Kiyomi and Naruto, yet Naruto is the current host of the nine-tailed jinchuriki. We can factor the idea of Kiyomi being in danger because she can at least defend herself."

"Trust me the girl's gifted but her stamina sucks. She has her father's speed but not his endurance. I suggest you put her through some type of training again even though she might not be so eager to join the ninja lifestyle again."

"I'm assuming you're talking about all the damaged she endured while she was in Suna?"

Jiraya shakes his head no and begins to reveal what he believed happened the night Kiyomi went missing.

"Jiraya? Hello, Jiraya!"

"What!" Jiraya asks startled by Kiyomi's face being so close to his.

"What did you and Lord Third discuss yesterday?"

Jiraya gives me a puzzled look and begins to stutter. "Uh, Nothing."

"I need him to conduct private research for me" I turn to the right to see lord Third.

Jiraya is lying. Why do I care? it's probably about some secret mission that's why he's leaving in the first place to do some "Private research." I'm sure his idea of private research is not what Lord Third wants him to do. I watch as Jiraya agrees and blushes as he repeats the phrase "Private research." How can a man his age be so lustful?

"Well, I'm sure you have a lot of questions for me princess Kiyomi?"

I turn to my right to see lord third standing against the Hokage doors. God the princess title I don't think I'll ever be able to escape it. I nod and begin to follow Lord third back into the Hokage building.

"Wait"

I stop and run up to Jiraya who was just beginning to walk away. I embrace him from behind and beg him to carry out his promise to return to the leaf village.

"Hey, Hey now I give you my word Kiyomi. I ask that you don't ruin your father's legacy while you're here. Can you do that?"

"I promise. Goodbye Godfather Jiraya" I chuckle and bow to Jiraiya promising to do just that. I watch as Jiraya's figure begins to disappear as he walks towards the exit.

"Alright Lord third, I am ready now." I say dashing behind the old kage.