1: First Step

As far as you lived with your normal life. you've been waiting for an answer for your questions.

~Your POV~

TOOT...TOOT...TOOT

Your phone vibrated on your head. you took it under your pillow and shut it down for school.

You got off the bed while rubbin your eyes with both hands and did what a regular person does, like taking a shower and eat breakfast and etc.

you walked straight to school since its just near your home. its your first day. its really a luck how i managed to go to private school by myself. i had a part time job in a cafeteria. its not just the cafeteria that kept me living. there's someone sending money to my account. but It didn't bother me that much.

As i entered the school gates, it was all fancy but i know schools like this had tons of bullies.

~Flashbacks~

The principals secretary gave me a map leading to my section. then she suddenly winked at me. my face started to look disturbed then she started laighing. "as girls would think. you must have been the luckiest student here in Crystal Academy. Almost all of the students here would die for this section" She said happily.

"Uhhmmmm, okay." i was so speechless.

~END~

In front of the door I should be entering. There was a teacher standing.

"you must be Yoo Se Mi. I'm Mr. Jung." he said smiling.

"ne (yes)" I smiled back.

"Just wait here"-him. i nodded.

he entered the room. "students, you have your new student. Please come in and introduce yourself." Mr. Jung signaled me to come in.

i entered the room, when i stared at their faces. they look a bit surprise. Its not that i think they're attracted to me. there face was like they've seen me before. But i've never seen them my whole life. But what made me think most is their attractive features. Who wouldn't

I bowed 90 degrees. "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoo Se Mi." i said smiling and scanned at their faces. They looked really gorgeous, thats why the secretary said that. Well, they seem like they're hiding something that i should know or maybe its just my imagination. ugh

"Miss Yoo Se Mi, please seat on that vacant seat next to Mr. Wu." he pointed out. I walked towards the seat next to this tall man. he looked really handsome He doesn't look a bit happy with me being his seatmate. He looked really handsome. but when he stared back he rolled his eyes. *Woah, this guy must be really mad at the world.* i talked to myself.

Mr. Jung started the lecture. i took down notes but when my eyes caught my seatmate's face. hes not even listening. i didnt bother him. he was just looking at the window, or somewhat daydreaming. He caught me staring at him.

~Kris' POV~

i was staring out the window hearing random things i dont want to hear until i sensed this girl staring at me. I turned my gaze at her and she turned bright red. she looked really cute. *wait what, no way. ew ugh. stop.* i just smirked at her then she faced in front and i face the window again.

after Mr. jung's discussion he left the room.

~END OF POV~

everyone looked at me. "what?" i said a bit confused.

someone stood up and walked towards me.

"Im kai" he looks kinda... cool?

"hi noona, Im Thehun." i chuckled he looked cute.

"Hi, im Chen. kkkk" he's funny

"Hello im tao." hes cute too.

"ayoo wadup, im chanyeol." hes cheerfull

"hi im lay"

and the rest of them introduced them selves. except for my cold seatmate. then he dropped a paper on my desk. i opened it. •Im kris•.

what now? is he deaf?. then Someone poked me at the back. It was Kai. He gave me a paper too . •he doesn't like girls. thats why hes so cold. but youll get used to it.• then i answered him. i covered the paper so kris wont see it. •is he gay? .-.•

i gave kai the paper back. then he answered. •I dont know. haha XDD•

I just smiled.

at lunch. i took out the bread i made.

"Move." Kris said, i wanted to answer him. i stood up for him to pass. i didnt say a thing to him but then he took my wrist. "Yah!" i said trying to release his grip. he pulled me.

"You cant eat here. This is a VIP section we have our own cafeteria. you should eat there." he said harshly.

"Well you should just tell me. why should you hold my wrist violently and pull me." i complained. he let go of my wrist and i followed him.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Part 1, the bullying jerk who doesnt listen in class.

When we walked through the hallway. there was a bunch of girls blocking our way. everything i heard was a negative sentences. 'ew why would our school choose her to be with our oppas'

'she looks like a nerd'. 'im am way prettier than her.' 'shes so ugly' I looked down then someone suddenly cuddled me. i looked up and it was Chen.

"why so sad?" he asked playfully.

he comforted me and patted my back.

as we entered the cafeteria. it really looked like dining room from a mansion. we all sat on our seats. on my left is baekhyun, on my right is Suho and in front of me is kris.

i stared at him but then he looked really in a bad mood.

~Kris' POV~

she sat in front of me. i pretended to be really grumpy but inside me i was a bit happy its not that i liked her. its because, we finally found her. but its not yet the time to tell her my mood bacame a bit light or normal.

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

hihihi

i hope u guys like it dont stop reading there will be something interesting.

labyu all

chos