Chapter 13

Regina's POV

He ran into the infirmary were I told him doctors are waiting. when we got there he ran in still in wolf and ran into were the doctors were waiting the picked up the wolf and placed her on the bed she was still shacking but not much.

Mike ran into his room and came back with his pants and shirt on he also had a spear shirt in his hand properly for the wolf when she shifted back.

The doctors jabbed a needle into her arm and then she stopped shaking and her breathing was even. the nurses said "come on leave her, mike, Tess or Reggie can stay but the rest leave her" "I will" mike offered and with that we left.

Mikes POV

I offered to stay and no one had objected so everyone left. before Sam left though he gave me a glare that made me want to rip his head off his body. I went and sat down near Ashley's wolf.

The door opened and I looked to see Tess standing there "hey" I said "hey, um.......the doctor told me to tell you she would probably shift back to human so you might want to pull the sheets on her" she said "ok thanks" I answered. then she left the room.

I turned around to Ashley and pulled the sheets over her so it covered her whole body except her furry wolfie face.

I didn't even realised I drifted to sleep until something woke me up..... I don't know what did. I looked over at Ashley expecting to see her wolf but was surprised to see a beautiful girl laying where her wolf was.

I looked at her with awww. her beautiful blonde hair was laying in her face. I got up and brushed the hair behind her ears and looked at her face her face was a reasonable tan colour and my eyes drifted down to her lips which looked so soft and kissable.

I went and sat down as soon as I sat her eyes flicked open. One of her eyes where gold and the other was a oceany blue. dad you might want to come look at this I mind linked him and he came running through the door and his jaw dropped obviously shocked like me. "

"what on earth did you do to her mike" said Sam when he came running in I growled at him and I shut him up.

I heard a growl and I saw dad and Sam take a step back I turned around to see Ashley standing there in..... wolf form again. She ran at my dad and he was tackled to the ground he was protecting his face when I ran up and tackled her but landed in my back I grabbed her mouth and help it firmly shut she shook her head and clawed me but I didn't loosen my grip my father got up and took over where I held her mouth shut as I picked her up and took her to the bathroom. when I put her on the bathroom ground her eyes where back to the normal. waves where rolling off her and from them smelling of anger it was......... fear? Scared? but she drunk back to the corner "dad I don't think she new what was happening can I stay in her" I asked "no you can't she could turn back and do that again and I don't want you here by yourself ok" my dad said using his alpha tone.

Which made be unable to talk back.

Stupid alpha tones I thought

"I heard that" my dad muttered

'

Ashley's POV

I just wanted to stop blacking out it was driving me insane and making me scared. I curled up in the corner and went to sleep.

~While later~

Mike walked in "get changed now" mike said and pointed to the clothes. I nodded by big head and he walked out I shifted back to human and grabbed the clothes. They where a black tank top and a pair of jeans that where a little but to small but still just fitted me.

I opened the door to mike nearly landing on me "wo buddy" I said "sorry" he mumbled. he walked down a hall way and he motioned for me to follow. we took a few left and right turns before we arrived in the living room/dinning room everyone was chatting but when I walked in the room every body stopped and stared at me. mike motioned me to go sit down at the table and I did as I took a set mike sat next to me.

Everyone started to sit at the table but were all silent other than the occasional whispers trying to start the conversation but it didn't really work.

A man walked into the room and everybody stood up except for me. mike grabbed my arm and pulled me up I let out a little growl and he let go and I sat back down. he glared at me and seemed to be having a conversation with looks little did I know they basically where. "who may you be" he asked me I stood up and looked him in the eyes

"Don't you dare Ashley he is the alpha" mike said but I didn't listen

" Why does is concern you.... who ever you are" I said pointing at him

"Because your in the packs and I's territory, and I am the alpha of this pack so you will do as I say" he said using his alpha tone.

"Sorry to brake it you Freddy but it doesn't work on me sweetheart" I said while pretending to blow a kiss. he was so cranky now you new he was having trouble keeping his anger and wolf down

"I said lady you will CALL me alpha and you will tell me your name" he said a little to harsh

"Not if your speaking to me like that, plus I WILL CALL u what I want to call you and that is FREDDY, OH and by the way my names SPONGBOB" I said at him. well I obviously hit his nerve spot cause he stared shaking with furie.

I prepared my self what was going to happen next and ran out the door as fast as my body would let me.

Sorry it took me for ages to write this chapter:/ but I hope you guys like it I will try write and post another chapter with in the next few weeks

Kind regards

Wolf-lover-forever