Chapter 10

Ashley's POV

I woke up to a faint mumbling out side my bedroom door. Who ever opened the door tried to be quite but as soon as i opened my eyes he said "good morning star" and then ran out the door yelling "she's awake SHES AWAKE".

I sat there for a few minutes which felt like hours but when the door opened, it opened and slammed into the wall behind it causing a dint. as soon as I saw how many people came in I wished it was hours. People started yelling questions at me like "what happened" "who are you" "whose after you" I just sat there well actually I laid there just listening while I was bombarded with questions then there it was the voice that for some reason I was waiting for "dah he's our mate why can't you get that through your head human named Ashley" sky my wolf said and I could see her smirking through her teeth.

He said "Shut the hell up she just woke up, she's been asleep for 5 friggin days give her space and stop bombarding her with bloody questions" he yelled out.

God I couldn't look a way he was shirt less and you could see his abs and his biceps where... well you know "omg his so cute" sky said to me I still couldn't get used to it that she was in my head and when I shifted I was in hers sometimes. Then he looked at me and smirked I looked away as quickly as possible but soon I was looking at him again.

Mikes POV

She just sat there in her bed staring at me when I had came I had forgotten to grab my shirt and was shirtless. I mean well I didn't quite forget to grab my shirt but yeah you know.

"oh for friggin hell bring her in to your stupid arms and wrap her so tight please" my wolf howled at me seeing how brave my mate was our mate was.

"I hear you bud I really do but not yet"

Alphas POV

Here we all where standing and staring at the girl. she looked at mike like something she was feeling towards him and then i realised he had forgot his shirt and in away was showing off his abs what a jerk I thought and he was staring at her and then she looked away "alright guys I just want to talk to her by my self ok so every one go" Tess said and I heard a low growl from Mike.

Tess's POV

When I yelled out they all left and I walked towards her and sat on her bed she looked at me and I calmly asked " what's your name and who were u running and why your fur was red, you don't have to tell me but if u want to" she nodded her head "well my names Ashley call me ash my wolf is sky and as you know she's a white wolf....... oh and by the way I already know that white wolves are different" she said calm. "ok ash why what where you running from" I said

then she took a deep breath and said "my family and I have been on the run for 4 years from these wolves that are trying to kill us...... we set up around here two years ago but they tracked us and attacked mum yelled out to me to run so I did and shifted thinking they where behind me but then I heard mums howl then every thing was silent. I ran back to her only to be surrounded by blood I took one look at mum dad my two brothers and my twin sisters al dead and not coming back. then they came out and scratched me and bit me then I fought back and then I ran into the Forrest climbed a tree and fell down and then he saw me and came and helped me and well now I'm here" I was shocked silent that she said all that not caring I wasn't someone she new. "I'll be right back" I said and went out.

Ashley's POV

I can't believe I just told her everything well it's kinda got the weight off my shoulders though. I laid back down and drifted back into a dreamless sleep.

Mikes POV

Tess came running out she came running to me and grabbed my hand a pulled me to the table and made me sit down and she sat down across from me. "what" I said and made sure I made a noise that sounded tied. Tess rolled her eyes but said " whatever anyway I asked her what her name is and it turns out her name is Ashley but her wolf is sky. I kinda feel sorry for her to she had a rough start to life. she has been on the run from these group of wolves and she has been here for 2 years and they managed to stay here but they found her and attacked" my mouth dropped open my mate is in trouble I must protect her and my Jason my wolf agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks

Hey girlies and guys just asking whether you guys would be able to give me a few ideas. whether to keep writing like there's trouble here and that or should I try something like mike and Ashley start to get to know each other or what

And again thanks for commenting and voting :)

Wolf lover forever 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~