Chapter 5

Mikes POV

She was shaking nonstop and I didn't no how much longer I could keep running. she was shaking hard then she stopped and was quiet I was worried so I ran faster than i ever have before before I found the pack house I let out a howl to warn the others I was tied and the girl needed help.

Alphas POV

I was siting in my office meant to be doing stuff but I was just siting there staring in to space as I usually do when I heard it a wolfs howl. I new instantly it was mike I ran out to find mike running full speed with someone a wolf on his back. I yelled at him "mike stop STOP!!!" but as usual he didn't and he had to jam his paws into the ground. as he did so the wolf on his back rolled off him and fell to the ground and yelped in agonising pain.

Mikes POV

Alpha yelled something at me but kept running and had to plant my feet into the ground and it was such a force that I through the wolf off my back and I face planted in the dirt.

Ashley's POV

It was a rough ride but then it was calm. my wolf was exhausted but she still had the energy to say to me"you stay with this man ok ash he is our mate and will protect you us" "ok" I mumbled back in to much pain my wolf was sharing with me.