Chapter 8

Ashley's POV

I ran as fast as my injured body would let me. As I ran I heard someone following me and soon would catch up any way this wolf that was following me. Then a wolf tackled me and bit me I snapped back at him and tackled him the pain shot through my still injured leg but I continued to fight.

Unknowns (Ashley's attacker) POV

I saw her shift and run I thought this would be my chance I ran in front of her and hid to the side. then she came running. I ran out and jumped and bit her drawing blood she then snapped at me back and the fight continued like that until a wolf came over and tackled me. the wolf snapped at my throat but missed and I then snapped at his face biting a bit of his flesh off and he yelped in pain but I think that just made him even crankier.

Mikes POV

I saw the wolf and my mate tackling and biting each other. I ran up and tackled him off her then we started fighting I snapped at him but missed then he snapped at my face and bit me I yelped but continued to fight. He grabbed my paw and pushed me in the tree and then it was black.

Ashley's POV

I saw him grab my wolfs paw and push him in the tree just when he was going to end my wolfs life I jumped at his side and bit him he jumped around biting my ear and pulled and I could feel my flesh tearing I pulled my head away making it rip I whimpered but went at him again biting and slashing my claws at him he broke away from me then ran straight back at me and rammed me in the chest. I howled for help until he ran to me and bit me around my neck and I yelled out for help then he dropped me as other wolves came rushing out.

~~~~~

I promise I'll try to make the next chapter longer

Sorry been busy with school

Thanks every one and remember to make a commit and vote thanks girlies oh and the boys thanks guys 😀😃😄

~~~~~~