Chapter11

Mikes POV

I walked into known as Ashley's room and found that she was a sleep I was about to leave when I heard her scream and sit up. she then looked over to me and grabbed her pillow and threw at me I was quick enough to duck but alpha wasn't and he let out a low growl. then when alpha stopped someone was still growling I looked over at Ashley and she was staring at us.....growling? I took a step towards her and she started growling furiously and I could tell her wolf was starting to come out whether she new it or not? I bravely took another step ford and before I new it there was a pillow in my face then the sound of brakeing glass and loud gasps.

Ashley's POV

I through the pillow at him and smashed the window and then jumped. I hit the ground hard and yelped in pain and then I automatically shifted and I was no longer in control.

Mikes POV

I pushed past everyone and ran to the door and outside I looked around and couldn't find her. I ran my hands through my hair until I heard snapping and growling. I shifted so I could get a better smell what was going on but when I went to wear the snapping sound was coming from I looked and saw to wolves circling each other and one that looked like a young pup on the ground the other two that were circling each other where Familiar my mate and.... Charlotte

Sky's POV (Ashley's wolf)

I was running and before I new it I was laying in the grass and dirt again. I looked up to see a female wolf starring at me I glared back at her and she got off me and began to circle me I circled her back. "Who are you" she snarled out "why would it matter" I spat "because I asked and you better tell me or other wise it won't look nice" "hell yeah it won't be nice when you soul leaves your body and looks down on an ugly f****d up wolfs body and you will be in so much shame that you will kill your self" I snarled out and she ran at me. I dodged her attack before she turned around and grabbed my back leg and pulled I yelped as I heard a crack and turned to try shake her off and got her tail I bit down and she let go of me we circled each other again before she let out a howl and other wolves came in and surrounded me and snapped at me "not so strong now are you mutt" she said "well looks like you could use a beauty session......oh wait that wouldn't work because you'd be dead" I snarled out. she stood there shocked. I knew someone was here and looked around but as I was looking around she took the chance to lunge at me and she got my paw I yelped in pain and surprise before I new I was laying on the ground with a different wolfs jaw around my head then I heard wolfs around me fighting. the wolf that was holding onto me was biting hard I let out a whimper/ a snarl and kicked him with my back paw where I thought it would hurt the most and he let go as I stood up and started snapping at any fur anything around me. I ran out of the fight and started running I heard someone following me and I let out a growl of frustration as to why they couldn't leave me alone. I turned around ready to face the wolf. I saw him and he ran at me and I stayed there until the last moment and dodged him and then I rammed him in the chest and he nipped my scruff and then we where circling each other. something about this wolf was different. I saw green saliva drip from his jaws and He started growling furiously SHIT he was a rouge. Some large wolf ran up to him and but his neck and he died straight away. I looked at him before tacking off. I started to get dizzy and my vision started to blur I kept blinking before I ran and crashed into something and blacked out.

Mikes POV

She ran off and I followed by I decided to keep my distance because she looked pissed. but the when I caught up to her she was facing off with a ROUGE I knew that wouldn't end out well if he bit her but I ran in and bit his neck and killed him straight away. I looked at her and she ran off. I though I still might follow her so I followed but walked when I came to a clearing I saw her lying on the ground shaking like she has just been......... shit! I looked over at her and I could see where he bit her. I howled a long howl and as loud as I could hoping one if my pack mates would hear me. I laid down next to her but not to close.

Regina's POV (part of mikes pack)

I heard him howl and I knew he had found her I signalled to a few

of the other wolves around me to come with me 'mike where are you' I said through the mental link and I heard him howl. I ran towards him and stopped when I came across the rouges body knowing that the girl he so calls her his 'mate' was attacked. I ran knowing she wouldn't of gotten far and I was right when I came across him

Laying next to a wolfs body that was shaking nonstop mike looked at me and said "is she gonna die Reggie" (Reggie is a nickname everybody calls me) "I really don't know mike but we need to get back so we can help her but.....im not sure whether she will make it" I said in a small whisper. he nodded and stood up and magically flung her onto his back.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks

Hey girlies and guys just asking whether you guys would be able to give me a few ideas. whether to keep writing like there's trouble here and that or should I try something like mike and Ashley start to get to know each other or what

And again thanks for commenting and voting :)

Wolf lover forever 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~