Chapter 9

Alphas POV

I heard a howl and I new mike and the girl needed help. I ran outside to find the others already waiting and then we all shifted and ran towards where the sound came from. as we broke into an area where the sound came from we saw mike asleep near a tree and then I saw the girl wolf on the floor with a blood pool around her. and then a wolf ran away into the forest. I singled Tess and the others to see mike and I walked towards the girl I stayed in wolf form I looked at her face as blood was running down it and her throat was making the blood pool then i heard mike scream an I ran over there.

Mikes POV

I woke up to find my whole pack staring at me. I sat up and man was I happy I was still in wolf form "mate where is OUR MATE!!" Jason my wolf yelled. then Tess screamed which made me scream. I looked at her puzzled until i realized she was talking about my cheek. Alpha came over and I got up avoiding Tess's licks on my face and I tried to look where alpha came from but I couldn't see cause the pack was blocking it.

Tess's POV

Mike was bleeding but he didn't care he kept trying to look where alpha just came from. I looked at alpha and nodded my head for me to talk to him he came over and I said to him "mikes not that hurt but what about her" I said nodding towards where the body of the wolf was lying "I don't know but...mike seems attached to her and Sam he Seems to like her too but which one is her mate?" That left me thinking if we left her it would be good but then it wouldn't hmmmm......

Ashley's POV

I woke up to alpha and Tess talking I looked up and couldn't breath so I laid my head down and was trying to get a big breath I needed. Tess and alpha walked up to me and Tess laid down next to me and said "what's your name we need to know so we can help" "human form..........ashley" I wheezed out "and Wolf I'm sky" I answered back "ok we need to get you to a hospital" Tess said "NO" I wheezed/ yelled "I can't, leave me here I........." And than every thing was black again.

~~~~~

I promise the next chapter will be longer

Sorry been busy with school

Thanks every one and remember to make a commit and vote thanks girlies oh and the boys thanks guys 😀😃😄

~~~~~~