taking Down Leads and Friends. enemies

{Recap Marco Found out about Dimitri. Now,  Everything comes out}

Abestergo Industries.

The security Guard is viewing The tapes. seeing what They missed and see what was takin or who walked In.  As he was staring at The footage he caught sight of something,  a Hooded figure He quickly got His radio and called His boss. 

Sebastian was In a stock holder's meeting Going over Money and what Not.

"So Our stock's are up, And our Profits Are up.  We Have been selling and makin more Then last year."    His phone rings And he picks it up.  "Yes?"    "Sir It's security They found something. They said It's important,"    "Okay I'm coming now,"  He hung up "I'm sorry but it seems that something important has come up. I'm sure you all understand,  We Can Finnish our meeting another time."   They all stood up And were leaving.  he had a smile But Then it faded.  He walked out And went down The elevator He finally got to security.   "Something You wanted to show me?"      "Yes Sir,  we found something you should see."   He looked at The footage and at first didn't see anything.  But Then saw A hoodie figure,"

"Stop The tape, What Time was This?"

"Midnight" 

Sebastian went to go make a Call. As The phone ring he waited For The other person to pick up.

"Hello"

"It's Sebastian We have a problem Something you Like to see."

"I will Be There."

Steel Chamber prison

So Far Since Big boss has been here He's just watched everything And everyone.  him And big Rick Have been just sitting.

Now It's lunch Time as Big boss and Rick, Look around The cafeteria watching everyone going about their business, A few clicks here In there

"So Tell me, Who Is The big boss and The Gang's here."    

"Well You have your Russian Gang,  And Your Mafia well The Italian mafia They sorta run Thing's here.  and Then you have The A gang called Black roses,"

Seth took In all He heard And thought very hard.

"Hm anything else? "

"Yea-"

But Rick Never Got to finish his word's

Because some random Russian member

walked up to Them.

"So Your new, Got a Name New meat"

"Yeah I do It's Seth, And You best Not mess with me."

"You think your tough, Please You're Nothing compared to my boss. In fact I bet Afrer 1 week you will be someones bitch."

Seth Looked at The Russian Man and was Thinking. He gave a blank stare

"What Are you going to do? You can't do anything But Just stare."

"If I was You I would back Off, Because if You don't Then You will regret it."

The Russian thug Looked away for a minute, seth reached for a knife and hid it from sight.

"This Meat Is Saying how he is going to beat me, Yeah Ok He's a joke"

"You should have Listened to me, Now You will Get hurt."

"Oh Your going to hurt Me I'm so scared.  Not Haaaa, What Can You do to me?"