birth of dante

October 17, 2090

its fall the leaves are falling and changing color, the air is cool the color of the leaves match the city.something is takin place a couple are awaiting to have their first child and are happy but also afraid and nervous. as they both prepare for the birth of their child they are worried

scarlet General hospital,

we see a tall man sitting and waiting. He is worried sacred, and everything else. his wife, just went into labor 2hrs ago. As he sits with his arms lazily dangling eyes downcast thinking wondering. what is going on?  is she ok? is Our baby ok? so many thoughts ran through his mind. All this thinking he didn't see his friend come up next to him.Marco my dear friend u should be happy not looking sad,at least look happy john said.i know but how can i im so worried about them both as Marco looked towards the doors.well john said sitting next to his friend if u continue to have doubts fears concern and worrie, u will stress yourself out and u won't make the situation better u will make it worse. yea your right im just worried is all this is a life that we will raise together and bring up. im just putting to much into this right now and i feel that being negative is bad.

your right said john who looked at his friend,  u been through wrose then this.So she will be fine just sit and wait ok. yea your right ok. as the two friends sat their Marco had a thought, say john yea what is it that u needed?  i mean u visit but lately u have been acting weird what's up.well john sighed and looked at his friend its abou- mr.bilotti called a nurse. yes as Marco stood up the nurse smiled your wife and son are fine u may come in see them, thank u Marco looked at his friend what was it u were going to tell me? its nothing friend john waved it off. u should see your family now go be with them it can wait. ok then ,Marco followed the nurse after john was sure they were gone he sighed and looked at the door where his friend was. if only u knew what we were facing and how bad it was" but i will wait for now be with your family. As john sat their and ponders over what he will say. right this way sir the nurse lead him to his family. as they made their way through the halls and after making a left turn they arrived. here u are room 233 thank u again no problem. As the nurse walked away to tend to other things in the hospital Marco stood their looking at the door.he took a deep calming breath and put his hand on the door knob, and walked inside closing the door. Their lay a beautiful woman with long dark hair laying in the bed, sleeping peacefully she had a smile on her face and was resting. Marco smiled and walked up to her and kissed her forehead,she didn't stir but she was smiling more as Marco looked up and saw his son sleeping As he walked to his sons little crib he could see his features. My son look at u, his son had little dark hair but u can see bits, of brown hair to and his nose was so cute and little. you are everything i was hopping u be,As he was taking in his son his wife was just waking up as she stared at her husband looking at their son she smiled" and was happy. Marco she spoke in a soft tone catching his attention .my love he picked up their son and sat next to his wife. what should we name him dear as both parents looked at their son with love,Marco looked down at his son and smiled and said. we will name him dante .dante bilotti is his name and As if on cue dante opened up his eyes he had the most beautifullest eyes" he had green eyes but with brown in them, he was a beautiful boy soon the baby closed his eyes and was fast asleep in his father's arms. Marco looked at his beautiful wife Marie. thank u for giving me a son i love him and i love u more your my everything . marie kissed her husband on the lips .i love u to u have given me so much"  and i can't describe it of how u make me feel. im grateful you are in my life now our family is complete. As the two were going to kiss, a knock had interrupted them .come in said Marco it was john as he closed the door. hi Marie how are u beautiful john said in his friendly voice Marco could read his friend better then that" but he won't say anything. look at our son dante john .ooh this must be the handsome boy i heard about, john looked at the baby and smiled at him john theirs something we would like to ask u john looked up.at both Marie and Marco we would like u to be the god-son of dante, he was shocked me godfather really i i. don't know what to say just say yes i accept. then its settled then thank u no problem marie may i talk to your husband for a minute Marie looked at Marco with worrie but Marco smiled at her. its nothing love just business is all i will be back, as he handed the baby over and kissed his wifes forehead and dantes head and followed his friend out the room" Marco closed the door and fixed his friend with a look. tell me friend u visit but i suspect its more" then a visit tell me whats wrong. i know i can't hide it anymore ,its not looking good but john looked around just in case anyone was hearing on the conversation,we must discuss this privately with no ears friend . ok met me at my place tomorrow night and from their we can talk the two friends shake hands and both parted ways. i wonder what is going on? Marco went back to his family.