The Apple of Eden, and fighting The odds.

[recap Dante had his taste for justice And he is now getting a feel for his New role. and finding a piece of Eden,  what will happen }

Dante has gotten his first taste of justice,  but his work is just beginning with crime still rising and people unsure of eagle.  Dante has a lot on his plate and with him working he has alot going on. John was studying the Apple and looking at it, Dante was staring at The artifact with interest and wonder. he read about it but never saw it in person now that he has he  had to admit he could feel The Apple call him drawing him to it more.

"Dante snap out of it boy."

"What?  What happened?"

"You stared to much into The Apple, don't worry it happens.  just don't let the Apple get to you."

"Yeah sorry about that, man I guess that apple is more powerful then I thought."

"Yes It is in The wrong hands It's very deadly.  if Dimitri ever got his hands on it, then I don't want to know what could happen."

"Yeah me to I don't want to even think about it."

John looked up at The time it was 10:45 pm, It was almost for dante to patrol The streets.

"You should get ready to go, You have to patrol the city soon."

"Right ok, Anything New come up?"

"As a matter of fact something has. It appears people have come up missing homeless people in The slums have come up missing."

as I just finished suiting up I was thinking who could be doing this? Or why would they target homeless people in The slums. I just couldn't figure it out,  As I just finished suiting up.

"You should look in The slums you can find what your lookin for there."

I got on firebird and reve up The engine.

"Check The alley ways You should find something or anything that could help. In The meantime I'm going to see who or what ia behind this."

"Right keep me posted. if anything happens."

As I revved up The engine I was off into The night going towards The slums.

abandoned scarlet General hospital

Scarlet General hospital was a great and famous hospital.  it was known to be a safe place And, it was The best hospital in all of scarlet city.  but due to The lack of fund and it losing its business and budget cut backs.  it had to close down it was shut down back in 2095 , Since then the place was left now it's nothing but a old creepy hospital where The building could collapse at any moment. The sign that once used to shine so brightly now The sign is dimly lit and is dark the halls that used to be so clean and full of life are now dirty with animal waste. the lights don't shine they flicker they say if you listen carefully you could hear the voices of The patient's.  no one ever set foot inside unless they had no where else to go. but there was only one person inside who was The former doctor he was known as a great medical doctor and he was a scientist,  He was well respectable and a great person to work with. but Now he was nothing he lost his job and lost his family,  he now lives in this old hospital he used to be handsome but his hair is long and untamed, his teeth are roiting out he is much older Then he looks. he was typing away he was doing The data on a project he's been working on. called nightmare it causes a person to see there worse fear and causes them to lose there mind's.  he was trying to figure out how to make it into a gas form to spread it in The city, he hasn't had any test subjects in a few day's. The doctors real name is steven Jones.  as The doctor was still typing he looked at The data and signed , he still wasn't close enough to getting what he needed.