The ending Is just the beginning. Marcos end Dantes beginning

{Recap Dimitri had went to The rogue Assassins hideout and asked for there deadliest killer, They got sophia Project x is very successful and now we look at what happens.}

Sebastian Industry

It has been only a few day's since project x succeed.  and x was getting used to his powers it had done wonders for him made him strong smarter,  and tougher to he was everything That Sebastian was hopping for. and soon he will have it all as well.  Sebastian sat in his office smiling He had alot to smile and to be thankful for his phone rang and he wondered who would call him.

"Yes who is this?"

"Sebastian my dear friend,  How are you doing I heard project x is successful."

"Ahh Dimitri my friend yes it is. it is successful we found the right subject,  everything worked out perfectly"

"Good We have to talk tonight,  are you available Tonight?"

"Yes I'm available."

"Good will I well be in touch."

The line went dead and Sebastian put The phone down and was thinking what could Dimitri want?  He was very nervous and didn't know what to do so many thoughts he didn't know what to do, he was so deep in thought he didn't see his Secretary walk in and speak.

"mr Sebastian,  We have something to show you down in The lab."

"Right coming How is x doing? "

"It appears everything is Going will, He's everything he hopped in."

"Great Thats wonderful news."

Down in The lab The scientists were amazed at x. not only was he strong but he was indestructible there was nothing he couldn't do. They gave him a mega ton

steel chamber and without trying he broke it and just tore it down. Sebastian finally arrived.  he was amazed at what he saw x was really everything he wanted and he was very impressed,  x was Looking up he approached x.

"x how do you feel? Do you feel any different or strange or anything?"

"No I feel great, I can do anything."

"Good that's great,  I'm glad you feel that way will run more tests on you And see what else develops."

Sebastian walked away And was thinking he can use it to The serum he can sell it for money. or he could sell it as a drug on The street's and make more money, he turned to his Secretary.

"Ms Helena get my car ready for tonight,  and make sure to get me 50 of The project x serums ready. I'm going to do alittle door to door services."

With that Sebastian was off to his office to handle work and get ready for tonight.

At abstergo

Dimitri decided to pay abstergo a visit,  and see where they were with everything he brought both shadow and Sophia,  and they can't get along with eachother.

"Ugh your annoying,  You seriously are you know this right."

"I could careless of how you feel, honestly you act like a child."

Sophie spoke to shadow as If talking to a child. Sophie didn't see shadow scary or fearing honestly she saw him as weak, She saw tough

"Shawn and Sophie remain quite,  I have business here Please take it somewhere else."

With that they both didn't speak Dimitri went about looking around as the employees.  watched Dimitri walk about but they grew Curious about The two people with him as Dimitri approach The research area.  one of the scientists came up to Dimitri as he spoke.