The funeral and Dantes pain. and The training

[recap Marco is dead and now Dimitri is fully in control.  Dante suffers the death of his father,  but he is Going to get something out of it.]

The funeral

a week has passed since Marco death The awake was going to be on Saturday and the funeral on sunday. to say the least everyone was feeling the death of him, Dante no longer smiled his once green happy eye's no longer had that spark. he just walked with his head down. as for Marie she no longer laughed or had emotions she lost her beloved.  she was nothing but a empty shell a hollow person who just couldn't live anymore.

john had been a help he had helped Marie get the funeral arrangements in order. But he also helped dante out whenever Dante was down or sad he. would always cheer him up, and sometimes it would work. other days Dante would just not smile, john arrived to pick up Marie and Dante for the awake held at Solomon funeral home.  he knocked and marie answered she had on a black.dress with a Vail.  she looked sad and in pain, her eye's were just sad she had the look.

"Hey Marie how are you. are you ready to go?"

"thank you for picking me up."

"Is Dante ready to go?"

Marie had a look of confusion on her face.  she drew a blank on what he ment.

she looked behind her And Dante stood there looking waiting. he had on a black suit his hair was pushed back and his hands in his pockets.  His face had nothing just a look of lost and pain,

"Hey Dante you ready to go."

"Yeah,"

was his only reply He just walked out And didn't say anything.  He had to much on his mind to even think. soon they were all in The car and off to The awake 5 minutes into The driving it started to rain. Dante looked outside he wondered if heaven was crying because of his father's death.  soon they arrived The funeral was at rose street and plank street. various car's was there john parked and was out of The car, Dante and Marie got out but they got out slowly they walked dante didn't hold his mother's hand. he was to busy in his little own world John watched and knew Dimitri broke them he broke a once happy loving family, And he turned them into a sad hopeless family as they walked into The funeral home people were already there it was some of Marcos family and friends along with Marie family. they walked up to them and said hi and they greeted Dante.

"How are you feeling?  I know this must have been hard for you And everything else."

"Yes it's still shocking to us all. But were going to be ok."

"Who is that guy over there?  is he a friend?"

"Yes he was marco friend They knew eachother very well. it's sad how Marco died Little Dante is still in shock of everything."

Marie kept talking to various friends family. all asking  how is she and is there anything they can do. all in all She didn't feel well she only came because it gave her a chance to see her husband one more time.  Dante was Looking around him And saw cousin's he has never seen before,  he looked confused and a bit out of place until

"Hey Dante you ok?"

Dante turned and saw the most prettiest girl ever she had long flowing brown hair and hazel eye's.  she smiled at Dante he smiled back but was looking at how beautiful she was. he was blushing madly, Beths mom was close friends with Marie the two mom's knew eachother very much.  Beth was a only child her father was killed in a car accident her father was a military solider.  she was heartbroken but soon her heart got better.she was alittle older then Dante she was at least 3 year's older then him. she smiled more at him And laughed at his red face.