Mr. Big Bad Hybrid

Angel stared at the dirt on the ground before raising her head. She was tired. She needed to end this, but she couldn't. She had to make sure that her family and the brothers were safe.

A bitter laugh escaped her. She despised how weak she was.

"So, out of all the places in Mystic Falls, why did you choose here?"

Angel's eyes snapped towards the playful, taunting voice.

"Why not," she asked the hybrid.

He shrugged with a grin. "I just thought you would choose something more...pretty. You can't even see the stars."

Angel's gaze flickered up, where a thick blanket of branches and leaves hid the sky from view. They were currently standing in the middle of no where, surrounded by darkness and cricket chirps.

"I guess I'm just the sentimental type," she hummed.

Klaus pursed his lips. This was where their lake used to be.

"Well," he began, while a cooled look settled into his blue orbs, "it's good to know that you still think of me."

She scoffed. "Let's just get this over with."

He stiffened, as she walked closer to him. The blonde's scent gently wrapped around him, causing him to quietly suck in a breath. He could hear the lazy beat of her heart and couldn't resist the subtle shiver that ran up his spine, as her warm hands grasped his icy ones.

"Ready," she asked, while her eyes met his.

Niklaus' previous thoughts vanished, and he couldn't help but question how someone seemingly so warm could have eyes so cold.

"Obviously, love."

Before another word could be uttered, Angel had taken a switch blade out of her pocket and sliced a thick cut in his forearm.

He hissed his displeasure, as she began tracing forgotten runes up his arm, while using his blood as ink. He concentrated on her lips, watching as they wrapped around each word that she mumbled.

His head began to pound, and he growled when she brought the blade to her own wrist and swiftly sliced through the skin.

"Drink," she commanded, before continuing her mumblings as his fangs latched into her arm.

The blonde's eyes remained detached as pain flooded throughout her own body.

"Terminatum est." Her low voice shook him out of his blood-lust phase and dragged him back to reality.

Niklaus' back arched painfully, while agony and fire flickered throughout his bones and veins.

He could feel it.

Angel had granted him his wish.

Ignoring Niklaus' obvious painful glee, Angel turned her brown eyes to the man standing in the shadows.

"Still cleaning up his messes, Lijah?"

The said man sighed warily at the sound of her soft whisper and came to stand next to her. "Why would you do this for him?"

Angel shrugged, while wrapping her arms around herself. "We made a deal."

"That's not the only reason you did this."

Her brown eyes flared with aloof annoyance.

Elijah continued. "He has everything he can possibly want," the suited man muttered, "why must he have this too?"

A bitter laugh escaped the Petrova. "You see, Elijah, everything can turn to nothing in less than 10 seconds."

He remained silent after that, and she took it as a moment to escape.