Chapter 38

Prentiss' pov

"Emily?"

I nod with tears as I wrap her in a cautious hug. The rest of the team didn't necessarily take my reappearance too well, so I don't expect her to either.

After a few moments of lightly hugging me, she hugs me tight.

Scara's pov

As soon I realize that I'm not hallucinating like I did when I first went to the Underworld, I hug her as tight as I can.

This explains why I couldn't find her in the Underworld, headstone or soul. I'm extremely happy that she didn't have to go through any part of death like I did, and I'm glad that she's here with us now.

"I missed you," I whisper in her ear.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there," she whispers back, "I was relocated for my protection."

"It's okay," I reply back quickly, "I get it. The same thing probably would've happened to me if I survived."

She pulls back from our hug, wipes her tears, and nods. Henry comes up behind me and drapes an arm on one of my shoulders.

"I did as you asked, Aunt Rose." Henry says, as everyone laughs at my new name, "I took care of everything for you."

I feel tears run down my face once again.

All my wishes have finally come true. I found my real family, I have a man that I love more than life itself, I have more friends and family than I know what to do with, but most of all; I have a chance to have a life with all of them in it.

I've been given a second chance at life.

"Yeah you did, kid," I say, putting my arm on one of his shoulders.

We turn to see Chris standing a few feet behind me. He comes up and I put my arm on one of his shoulders also and he mimics me.

"And I think you had a little help bringing everyone together."

"Well we simply wanted everyone to meet," Chris simply says, gently pecking my lips.

I let go of both Henry and Chris' shoulders so I can fully face my handsome boyfriend. We are so close to kissing again when my father dashes forward.

"Okay now," he says, quickly separating us.

"CHARMING!" Mom groans.

"And the overprotective father strikes again." Emma jokes with dramatic hand signals, while Killian's arm is around her shoulders.

Everyone including me and Chris laugh as Dad's cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

"Just doing my job," Dad says, kissing my forehead, "and I will always do it."

I smile and hug my dad again. I never had someone to care so much about me when I was little, let alone a parental figure, so to have him care this much just warms my heart.

I love it, even though I already find it annoying.

"Thanks, Dad," I say, "but I am a big girl, and can handle myself."

"Oh no," Emma says, messing with me and Dad, "you're the baby. You have fun with this guy's nose in your business.

"Young lady," Charming jokes, turning to Emma, "don't think I won't stop with you and Hook either. Until I see a ring on your finger, I won't even consider stopping."

"Hmm," Killian exclaims, as he fingers his chin stubble with two fingers.

Charming's eyes widen as his cheeks flush white as we all laugh, I laugh harder than I have in a long time.

Chris sneaks behind Dad and puts his arm around my shoulders. I snake my arm around his waist. We sneak a quick kiss, and then we just gaze into each other's eyes.

"Let's go home," he says.

I nod as we all turn to walk. I can feel myself limping again and the pain continue to spread.

I stop walking for a second to bring my attention back down to my leg as I use my magic to heal it. I look up to see Chris and my teammates all looking at me in shock.

"Well you're just full of surprises," Chris says.

I give him a big smile.

That was the same thing he said when he found out I was an FBI agent.

We begin to walk to wherever the group leads us.

Chris' pov

I couldn't possibly be any happier than I am now. I have my beautiful girlfriend back and life is good. I never thought I would get this chance, but now that I have it, I'm not going to take it for granted, ever.

Scara looks up to the night sky.

"So this is Storybrooke," she says, gazing back to me with her beautiful emerald eyes.

"Yep," I say popping the "P," "how did you know?"

"Henry mentioned that the Underworld was modeled after Storybrooke, and that it looked exactly like it, excluding a few minor stuff, like the sky. In the Underworld, it's blood red."

"The sky was red?" Morgan asks.

"Yeah, I mean what do you expect? It's the land of the dead."

"This is going to take a lot of getting used to," Hotch points out, rubbing the bridge of his nose as the BAU team all nod in agreement from their different spots in the group."

"Well you all are handling it a lot better than I thought you would," Regina points out.

"Well it's kind of hard not to when you watch someone disappear into a bright white line," Morgan says with the funniest hand gestures to describe it.

"Yeah that was definitely interesting," JJ says, "Rose, what happened? Do not even think for a second that I am complaining or anything when I say this, but shouldn't you be in Heaven."