Chapter 6

Flower's pov

I'm about to finish off my self-given job of beating the shit out of the Prince, when I feel a familiar cloud of magic surround me. I catch a glimpse of the horror on Henry's face just before I'm teleported to a dark cell in Hades' chambers.

I know I'm going to get it for saving them and I have no regrets. No one deserves to be on the receiving end of Hades' abuse or the Prince's either.

I see Hades' storm into the room. Usually he stays for a minute or two in the shadows, making noises to try to scare me.

He must be very pissed.

And I was right. His face his tomato red and his hair of blue fire is flaming an extra few inches than normal.

"I get that heroes do heroic things, but I was this close" he says, gesturing with his fingers "to having the Savior trapped in The River of Souls for eternity."

Normally I would feel pride for getting Hades mad, but I'm actually kind of scared. I've never seen him this mad before.

"You ruined everything," he screams, "and now you're going to pay."

I feel the familiar shackles on my wrists, but now I have them on my ankles too. He uses his magic to suspend me in the air. He then begins to use me as an actual punching bag. His magic forces my body to stretch so I can't even use my legs to defend myself.

I try to think of my boyfriend, Chris, but even thinking of him can't mask the pain this time.

I see Hades reach for a knife just before I blackout.

David's pov

"Oh, you know, Hades has his ways of dealing with heroes."

I feel my eyes widen. That little girl is going to get punished by Hades for saving my daughter, Robin, and his child.

"Well, brother," James says about to attack, "I think our brawl is long overdue."

My brother charges at me and we fight. We punch and kick the hell out of each other. When it becomes apparent that I'm winning, he pulls a knife out from a box. He then corners me so that I have my back facing the River of Souls.

"Almost forgot about this," he says, gesturing to the knife "get ready to die"

Before I can think or say anything, he charges at me. I duck and my twin falls into the River of Lost Souls.

"JIMMY!" Cruella starts screaming, and turns to me "you killed him. You killed your own brother."

I guess I have a solemn look on my face because Emma comes up and hugs me.

"It was an accident, Dad. It wasn't your fault."

Snow comes up and joins our hug, "She's right, David."

Henry's pov

I notice my mom and grandparents having a moment and I smile, until I remember what just happened to Flower.

That noise though, where have I heard it?

I suddenly get an idea, and it makes me sick to my stomach.

"Hey, kid, what's wrong?" my mom asks me.

"That noise, when Hades' magic took her, I think I heard it just as I was opening the door to the loft yesterday."

It takes Emma a moment to understand what I was saying. When she does, her eyes widen.

"You think that she was punished for saving you yesterday."

"Yeah I do," I say, "and she still saved you and Robin, knowing it would happen again."

"Hey," she says, lifting my chin up "we're going find her, and we will help her."

Emma goes over to Cruella, grabs her by the lapels of her fur coat, and pulls her close to her face.

"Listen here and listen good, you are going to tell me exactly where Hades took that girl."

"Or what, dahling," Cruella taunts "going to throw me into the River and kill me, again?"

Before my mom can say anything, Hook, I mean Killian, comes up behind Emma.

"She won't do anything to you," Killian says in a low voice that scares everyone, "but I will."

Killian makes a threatening move towards Cruella.

"Hades takes her to the torture chambers," she blurts out in fear.

"Thank you," mom says in annoyance, as she uses her magic to teleport her to a jail cell.

"Love, Hades has hundreds of those. It'd be impossible to tell which one."

"Let's go back to the loft and come up with a plan," Grandma Snow suggests.

I'm about to protest when something pops into my head.

"Strength only goes so far, you need a thought out plan as well."

I reluctantly nod my head and we all go to meet the rest of my family at the loft.