Thank You

I never thought that this story would get beyond even a hundred reads, so I cannot express how thankful I am to everyone who read, commented, and voted. You have no idea haw hard it was to end the story, but I hope you will continue on with the other stories that go along with this one. Well, enough of my shameless self advertising.

Starting this story, I had a vague Idea of the major events and all that would unfold, but I wasn't sure whether anyone would like it; I was pleasantly surprised that many did. Just to remind you; I honestly believe that Harry would never try to do anything like this to anyone, but this is a fictional story and I chose to make him succumb to the way of life that the rumors portrayed. In the beginning, you can see that he has been slightly perverted and maybe was a little too focused on that 'one thing', but then you see him change back into the sweet boy we all know and love. Hopefully, I was able to convey this sense of self reclamation in the story.

I'm sorry to say that there will not be a epilogue; none of my stories will have one. Sequels are unnecessary for all of my stories but one, so there will not be one of those either. I am a strong believer that the reader should have free reign on how the story truly ends, and that means that the ending stays as it is without further explanation.

If you have any questions- perhaps a part of the story was unclear, you want to know how I think it would end, or you just want to chat with the characters (or myself)- don't hesitate to comment. I'll always be here to answer any question, or just talk.

For the last time,

cow_queen