Chapter 13

Yellow guys! Hopefully this isn't too short! I tried I really did. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Elizabeth's P.O.V.***

I fumbled with the key to Harry's flat as I neared the door, struggling to keep all the groceries from cutting off the circulation in my arms. Finally, I managed to push the key into the whole and unlock the door. It was a little hard to turn the doorknob but I managed. Humming as I walked, I laid the grocery bags on the counter and then began to unpack them. "Elizabeth?!" Harry's panicked voice called out from the living room.

"Yes, Harry?" I called back. I could hear him rush to the conjoined door of the living room and kitchen and I turned to see him clutching the sides of the door. His head bowed to look at the floor as he let out a deep breath.

"Oh thank God," he mumbled.

"What's wrong, Harry?" I questioned with a little bit of alarm.

"Where the hell were you?" he demanded.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "it's Sunday, I went to church."

"Till three o'clock?" he wondered in disbelief.

"I picked up a few things," I answered casually.

He sighed, but this time he seemed frustrated.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked him as I leaned up against the counter.

"You didn't tell me where you were," he stated as his eyes finally met mine.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, "I didn't realize that I had to tell you."

"It would have been nice to know you were safe," he said.

"Well I wouldn't exactly be trying to get into trouble the second I walked out of the door, so why wouldn't I be," I pondered as I went back to unloading the grocery bags.

I heard him huff and his hand gripped the top of the refrigerator door when I opened it. "London's a big place, Elizabeth," Harry started, "and I know you don't want to believe it, but there are bad people out there who could just grab you and take you."

"You sound like my dad," I groaned. As soon as I stepped away from the refrigerator, Harry slammed it shut and I jumped slightly.

"Maybe that's a good thing, one of us has to be the responsible one here," he fumed.

"The responsible one? I. Am. 19, Harry. I can handle myself," I told him.

"You think you can!" he countered, his voice raising slightly.

"Because I can!" I yelled back.

"No, you can't!" he insisted as he walked closer to me.

"This is stupid," I finally admitted, dropping my arms to my sides. "Nothing happened to me, I'm fine."

"What about the next time this happens?!" he shouted, not wanting to let it go.

"What do you want me to do, stay inside all day?!"

"No, I just want you to tell me where you're going. Leave a note or something," Harry seemed to calm down a bit.

"Would that make you happy?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yes, it would," he replied, the previous anger and frustration draining from his eyes. With the tension breaking I finally noticed how close he was to me. I was leaning back on the counter now, keeping my balance by using my arms. He was leaning over me with both hands on either side of my waist. For a moment his eyes flicked down to my lips but I cleared my throat and he looked away. He walked away from me and towards the island of the kitchen.

"Then I'll leave a note next time," I whispered.

He still heard me, "thank you."

I rushed to put everything away and then looked on the map of London for a certain place. Once I found it I wrote down the address on a note. I just needed some time to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it wasn't very long that's all I've got. sorry but i'm swamped, update soon I promise.

-cow_queen