Chapter 27

TRIGGER WARNING

***Elizabeth's P.O.V.***

''Have I always had curly hair?'' Harry slurred from behind me as I opened the door to the flat. He had asked me that question about a million times and it had been cute the first couple of times but now it was just annoying. My brother came home drunk once even though he was under age and I remembered that I had no tolerance for drunk people. Sure, you could laugh with them for a bit but then they start to get really... weird.

''Yes, Harry,'' I replied. He started to mumble something about the curls that I couldn't hear as we walked into the flat with him in his drunken state. I sighed heavily; if only Louis was here to help me, hopefully he wouldn't come along too soon though. As much as I would like his help with Harry I wouldn't want to deal with two drunk people. I felt Harry's arm snake around my waist and his breath spread over my cheek making the smell of alcohol in prominent in the air. I cringed and pulled away from him; heading into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from his refrigerator and threw it to him. That probably wasn't the best idea, considering that he was absolutely inebriated.

It ended up hitting him in the forehead and after a short delay he cursed and grunted. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Darn you Harry, why'd you have to go and get drunk? I heard the sound of the water bottle crunching as he picked it up. I opened my eyes and walked over to him, inspecting the place where the water bottle had hit him.

''I don't want water,'' he slurred, ''I have my eyes on something much better.''

I rolled my eyes at him until he brushed back a strand of my hair and I realized that he wasn't joking. ''Harry-,'' I started.

Before I could finish he covered my mouth with his. Even though his kiss sent bolts of pure joy through me, I pushed him away. The taste of alcohol on his lips was enough to repulse me. I backed away, wiping my lips as I tried to focus to get the taste out of my mouth. Hands griped my upper arms and I was pushed back until my back met the wall. I looked up to see Harry, his eyes were unnaturally dark and he was smirking lazily. My breathing hitched as the disgusting smell from his breath fanned over my face. I turned my head to the side as he came closer, leaning his forearm against the wall next to my head.

''You look beautiful tonight,'' he said, the lazy smirk never leaving his face. My heart was hammering in my chest and it didn't help that Harry was so close. His other hand rested on my waist, nearing my bottom dangerously. If I hadn't been so paralyzed I would have smacked it away.

''Harry, stop,'' I commanded.

He smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me. All I could do was stare blankly at his closed eyes. He cocked his head to the side to deepen the kiss but I didn't budge. His mouth let mine and traveled down my jaw as his hands gripped the hem of my shirt. My mind snapped back to reality and I tried to push him away. My fidgeting aggravated Harry and he growled in annoyance. ''Elizabeth,'' he rumbled in my ear as his hands found their way under my shirt.

I shrieked and pushed against his chest uselessly. ''Harry,'' I pleaded. Of course, he ignored me and left a trail of kisses down my neck and rushed to unlatch my belt. I panicked as my adrenalin began to build up and make my heart pound in my ears so loudly that I couldn't hear my own thoughts. I pushed him away with my new strength and smacked him, ''stop!''

His head snapped to the side and his hand raised to the place where I had hit him. There was no doubt that he was somewhat sober now, because even I could tell that I had smacked him hard. He looked stunned, and I could feel tears burning my eyes. I didn't bother to watch his reaction, I just ran to my room as quickly as possible. He followed me and I managed to lock the door before he could get in, but I figured that he must have a key to every room in the flat. So, I took the wooden chair from the corner and placed it under the doorknob.