Chapter 31

***Elizabeth's P.O.V.***

Waiting for Louis to get to the airport was the most agonizing thing ever. I was dying of excitement and to make the wait worse; he hadn't told me which flight he was on so I had to find it. It took me half an hour just to get through the masses of people and to where the baggage claim for his flight was. By the time I had gotten there I couldn't see him so I was just looking around and trying to spot his familiar messy hairstyle. Once I did spot it I let out a happy little squeal. ''Louis!'' I called and he held open his arms for a hug. I pounced into his arms and hugged him tightly as he let out a chuckle. There was a loud crash from nearby and Louis cursed under his breath before holding me out at arms length.

''Elizabeth, you need to get out of here quickly,'' he told me seriously and I raised an eyebrow.

''What? Why?'' I wondered.

''I don't have a lot of time to explain, just go back to the hotel and I'll see you and Carson soon, yeah?'' he supplied and I gave him a questioning look before nodding. He gently pushed me towards the crowd of people were around us and gave me a smile before I hurried off. I heard a bit of yelling behind me but I didn't look back because I had already seen and heard a few fights in this airport since I had gotten here so it wasn't too interesting. I hailed a cab and told him the name of Louis' hotel as I sat back in the seat. Once I arrived I paid the driver and headed up to the hotel room where Carson already was. It took one knock and she was at the door within seconds, her smile dropping when she saw it was just me.

''Where's Louis?'' she wondered and I chuckled.

''Well, I feel loved,'' I joked, before shaking my head, ''he said he'd be here in a bit, but he wanted me to leave the airport quickly.''

''Why? Is he okay? Is something wrong?'' she questioned worriedly.

I giggled at her reaction, ''no, don't worry. You're little crush was fine when I saw him. He didn't say why though, he only said he'd explain when he got back.'' She sat next to me on the sofa in the lounge of the hotel room. Even Carson's family wouldn't have allowed her to stay in a hotel that was this expensive and nice. I mean, it had one of the best views of the city from the huge balcony and there was more than one room in it. It truly was a room for a member of a boy-band I guess. Louis had also made sure that we were welcomed by the concierge when we got here, and he had spared no expenses earlier in the day when we came and found out that he had booked us both appointments at the Ban Thai Spa. He was such a sweet guy.

We eventually made our way back to where the balcony was and sat out there for a while as we talked about everything that had been happening in France. It was one of the busiest places we had visited besides the United Kingdom, but it was really nice. Carson couldn't stop gushing over how Louis had been so sweet with the message and how excited she was to finally be able to meet him in person. I would giggle every now and then at how cute and innocent she was acting as her eyes would fill with excitement whenever she thought she heard him.

After a while it started to get a bit cold outside and we headed back in. Carson watched the clock nervously and tapped her feet on the carpeted floor. ''It's been almost an hour, Liz, shouldn't Louis be here by now?'' she fretted.

''Stop worrying, he'll be here soon,'' I assured her just as the front door creaked open and then shut quietly. We rose from the sofa and quickly headed over to see who it was; both of us smiling when we saw Louis coming in.

''Louis!'' Carson exclaimed happily, but he rose his finger to his lips and we all went silent. After a moment passed he sighed in relief and smiled at us.

''Carson!'' he whisper/yelled as he pulled her into a seemingly bone crushing hug. She groaned slightly but hugged him back nevertheless.

''Why are you whispering?'' Carson asked him when they pulled away from their embrace. He only shook his head and walked over to me. Before I could flinch he brought me into a gentle hug and rocked us back and forth, not that I was complaining though; I had missed Louis a lot and our hug at the airport was interrupted by whatever that crashing noise was.