The Mute Mistress: Chapter 16

*This chapter contains mature content*

Chapter 16

She felt the tug grow stronger the farther he was and covered her wet face. His door slammed, and she kicked up her feet. She had to confess unable to stand the hurt she saw on his face. After pushing past the suite door, she froze from what she saw in the moonlight.

Nathan poured the whiskey in his cup, and began, "Mary just forget what I said. I shouldn't have–"

She thundered towards him and knocked the cup from his hand. She took a few steps back, trembling at the sight of the spilled drink.

Nathan widened his eyes on her. "Jesus, Mary are you–"

She waved her hands wildly before pointing at the mess.

Tears spilled down her face, as Nathan neared. She pressed her palms together and held them up, begging.

Her breathing grew louder and more frantic, and Nathan pulled her close as she cried. "Tell me what's wrong."

The words were stuck in her throat, and Nathan's eyes were more enlivened. Quickly, he pulled his phone and unlocked it to give it to her. She trembled badly as she tried to type.

My father was an alcoholic and it killed him.

"I'm so sorry," Nathan gasped, and Mary unraveled into tears again.

He pulled her back, but she pushed him away.

"Mary," he said through his teeth. "I don't ever want to hurt you. You know this."

There was a new fire in her eyes. She shook her head in disbelief. Nathan scowled and grit his teeth. "Believe me, Mary."

Suddenly she covered her face and laughed. What was she thinking confessing her feelings to another man? She looked down at her dress and slapped her sides. This was ridiculous. Mary shook her head and moved for the door.

"Mary, I will never drink again."

She paused and replayed his words. She didn't believe what she'd heard until he raised his voice and said it again.

She swirled around and with non-nonsense steps, he closed the space between them. With a puzzled look, she looked up to him.

Nathan studied into her eyes, an unmerciful flame was within his own. "For the first time in a long time, I've felt human. I feel like a person with you. Mary, I can turn my back and feel when you're not in a room with me anymore. I had to look for you that day Chaz and Karina were last here because if I couldn't stand that you weren't around. I felt a desperation I couldn't explain and because I couldn't I fucked up on the night of the gala. I wished it was you. The whole night I wished it was you in this dress at my side. I woke up and felt emptiness and shame, and it only got worse when you couldn't look at me for days. Then, you smiled at me again, and I had to try to keep it on your face. I think about you all the time, but the craziest part is even though I prefer to be in a room with you I still felt just as alive away from you. You're not some quick fix, Mary. I sit outside in the mornings because you're the first person I want to see when I get up. I can't stand knowing I've hurt your heart again. So I meant every fucking word."

His words struck her more forcibly than the first time. " I will never drink again."

Nathan cupped her face. Looking into his eyes, Mary saw desperation he described so intimately. He closed his eyes and kissed her forehead. She gasped and pressed her hands to his chest, this time curling her fingers into the fabric of his tux. Her hand crept up to his neck, and Nathan turned his head to kiss her inner wrist before the pads of her fingers. She couldn't take it anymore and pressed her lips to his.

She melted into his arms wrapping around her. He squeezed and she exhaled against his lips, triggering a groan from him. Nathan pulled her to the bed. Her back touched the edge and she rushed to remove her heels as he ripped away from his jacket. He lifted her on the bed and she relaxed her back into the soft comforter. He climbed over her and kissed her again. She turned her head and touched his face feeling the heat of his warm lips pushing and twisting with hers. His hand traveled down her neck and they broke away to watch his hand cup her thinly covered breast. He kissed her neck and massaged her gently. Mary moaned, stopping him for a moment. She observed his brief shock before they kissed again. They rolled over and she straddled him. 

She kissed his toothy grin before working away at his buttons and his bowtie. His shirt was thrown to the side, and finally, she felt the grooves of his strong chest. Nathan took the change to feel the fabric around her soft hips, before hiking it up to feel her skin. Mary moved her hips, and he instinctively pulled her down on his hard bulge. Slid her fingers down his chest and pressed the tips of her fingers into his stomach. She inhaled and gasped, rolling her head back as her hips rocked back and forth. I felt the thin side of her panties and tugged for a snap. She jumped and caught his smoldering eyes. Their mouths met again, but Nathan spread his thighs and hooked an arm around her back and gripped her backside. 

Roughly, they rocked on the bed and Mary grew even wetter hearing his groans grow in his throat. She pulled back, catching her breath. He breathed loudly through his nose and rubbed her arms and she gently rolled against him. Mary pulled the straps down her sides and Nathan sat up and pulled his legs from underneath her. He yanked her by her legs and she fell back so that he could turn her over and tug the zipper starting at the low end of her back. When done, he placed soft kisses along her skin and he smirked feeling her shiver. She rolled over and he helped gently shimmy the dress down her waist. The garment joined his shirt on the floor. He took a moment and admired her incredible body, before placing a kiss on her lips down her neck to her sternum. She grabbed his arms and gasped loudly as his tongue slid over her breasts. He multitasked, watching her, sucking on her skin and venturing his fingers between her legs. Mary watched him rub over the damp fabric before slipping his fingers underneath.

"Incredible," he whispered into her ear, feeling her slickness with two fingers. She felt afloat and rested one hand over his before feeling his hard outline. His hips moved and air slithered from his throat. Unable to wait, her panties and the rest of his clothes hit the ground. Mary raked her fingers through his hair after he positioned her thighs on his shoulders. Her heart raced and her chest expanded with quick bursts. He took his time indulging in her taste without rushing. It'd been so long since she'd been this vulnerable that it took no time for her to start pulling her thighs together. Without much effort, his strong hands keep her apart. She struggled to control her volume, her yelps grew louder and louder until she fell silent and released a guttural exclamation. Nathan lifted his head and rubbed her stomach as she convulsed underneath him. He watched and listened until she settled.

He chuckled quietly, but she pushed herself up to pull him up. They kissed again, but she took hold of his hardened ache and stroked. He could only take her fiery kisses and her soft hand for a few seconds before scrambling to grab protection. Once he slipped it on, Mary urged him to lie back again with no resistance on his part. He watched her ease him into her. His eyes rolled back and raised his knees feeling her pressure and warmth around him. Mary wound him into a stupor until he bucked his hips. He pulled them chest to chest and he thrusted with more power. He felt her twitching again before he grunted into a sudden release.