Another Part

Last scene :

In this ballroom of me and Brandon in middle. Brandon shifts his face closer to me while I widened my eyes blinking profusely. "Nikki I wanna say is you're really cute and creative I enjoy talking to you. I'll.. like to be more than just friends. I..fond of you Nikki." Brandon blushed as he stare at me. "Brandon! I feel the same " I blush. Then we smile blush fidget and gaze at each other for like FOREVER and ever! And...and... a kiss! ? Everyone is anticipating. Then cheering wildly. "Hold on, I know girls and guys are like magnet attract south Pole and north pole in other words a kiss. But hey, do you know a kiss have billion of bacteria. I think we should use mouthwash detergent first. What you say?"I blabber.  "Huh?" I said blinking in confusion. It wasn't a kiss officially not like what others see. Brandon actually places his thumb on my lips and kisses his own thumb instead. While my face block his actions hiding which from the audience angle it's a kiss. "What!?" I blushed.

"Haha Nikki. Are you expecting something else? Didn't know you're so precise." Brandon giggle then smile at me. He whispers to my ear "if you are okay I can do so." Brandon pull me closer by waist. Me facing his face. His breath on my face steadily. We stare into each other eyes. Brandon closes his eyes reaching my lips. We're so close that I could count the strand of hair of his fringe on brows. Our nose hit each other. Our lips so close that one can fit a thin sheet of paper or ruler between our lips.

Finally, I grab Brandon head and our lips pressed towards each other. Soft lips sink as if cotton or sponge is sink by weight yet a bit unstable. "Hey, no peeking allowed!" I was shocked by the kiss my eyes still like goldfish. "By the way, thanks for the treat kiss." Brandon point across his lips teasingly.

*Applause* & *Red curtains close*

So, lessons are back to normal. Me with Brandon as usual. Patrick is less annoying and we're still friends.

                     The End

Thanks for reading till the end of my book thanks appreciated :)

Next page my comments :) ↓