June 2

Weeks back then, I meet up with my BFFs, Chloe and Zoey at my locker. "Hey Nikki, we would like to be in the play! Would you join us. It will be so much fun to have you around!" Squealed Chloe and Zoey. "What's it about?" I asked. "It's about a ballroom tango play. It will be so romantic!" Said Chloe. "Sure, if you guys are on then I'm on it." I smiled. "Yey!" Then we hi fives and cheered.

"Hello class, today we shall be practicing for the play." Said the teacher. This play is about a tango dance love whereby 2 guys fight over for a girl's affection. As they fall in love through dance.

"Hey Nikki, you join this play too?" I'm happy to see you." Brandon smiled coolly. "Yeah." I smiled. Wait, since Brandon is here does that mean I get to dance with him?!
Omg! It can't be, I'm such a dork he probably wouldn't want to dance with me anyway. Plus I can't be the main character girl.

"Nikki, I'll be really glad if I could.. dance with you. Is that okay with you?" Brandon smiled shyly as he nervously brushed his bangs. OMG! I could almost pee in my pants! My heart is now racing like MAD! "Yey!" I screamed that in my head so nobody heard it but me. I try to keep my cool and said "Sure Brandon I'll be happy to dance with you." I blushed shyly.

"Woah, what's with that uncool clothing? Can't believe a dork like you would be interested in ballroom tango play." Said Patrick. An arrogant snobbish rude guy.

"Stop it Patrick! Don't you dare insult Nikki!" Brandon scolded

"Stop it Patrick! Don't you dare insult Nikki!" Brandon scolded. "And you too a loser." Patrick mocked. I glared at Patrick. "You are such a trash! What's wrong with being a dork and who says a dork can't be cool! Dance is for people who enjoys." I said.

Patrick was shock for a moment before he smirks. "You are an interesting girl. How bold of you to shoot back at me and have interest in tango. Show me." He suddenly grab my chin and tilt up to him as he smirks. I was shocked and speechless by his actions. What is he doing? ...