Part 2

"Patrick what do you think you're doing! Let me GO!" I hissed at him.
"Oh, you're no fun. Be quiet, I won't!" Patrick said nonchalantly as he shows no intention of letting me go with intense stare as if trying to read me curiously.

Brandon looks crushed as he walk away from the scene. "Brandon!" I called out but he's not turning back :(

I feel so troubled and pissed off yet I couldn't do much but hold on. So I come up with a plan. The next moment I flash a flashy smile towards Patrick which surprised him. When the chorus rhythm arrive, we close in a bit then while he let his guards down I steeped his foot! " Ow!"  Leaving him shock and pain. Then I break free from his hands. "You!.." he exclaimed. "Oops I'm not a good dancer. Sorry NOT!" I grinned as I walked away. "Hm, you won't get away from this. Interesting." He muttered.

"Brandon!" I searched. Then I saw Brandon at a corner window drinking some champagne lonely. "Nikki." Brandon said. "Sorry just now Patrick just pull me. I'll be happy to accept your dance Brandon." I desperately try to explain with hopeful concern. "I understand, sorry Nikki that I left just now. Let's go, shall we." After Brandon apologise he once again smile bow and lift out his hand to me again all princely like♡ I smile and accepted.

We reach the middle of the dance floor. He gently kissed the top of my hand. Then his hand on my waist while my hand on his shoulder. As we dance slowly in clockwise moment. Until the next music is slightly faster rhythm. Where I would have to twirl round then this time our right arm stretched out hands intertwined. We in closer distance glide gracefully across the room left and right then turn. Next, have to follow rhythm. Sometimes our head have to quickly turn in opposite facing. He's head turn to the left then my head have to turn to the right. Our cheeks facing close. Next position, walking around me looking at him at the opposite side he too as we walk round and closer and closer. Woah, it's all so fast as I try to catch up. I missed a few steps and I nearly lose my balance but Brandon hold me. "Follow my lead." He whispers to my ears as he smiles. I nod and follow. Then our dance is a success as all I know is that I don't need to be able to dance cause when I'm dancing with Brandon is enough for me to follow by heart towards Brandon lead with the rhythm. Classmates stare at us enviously. It's a beautiful lesson♡ :)