June 6

Behind the scene, I'm dressing up for the play. Mackenzie walks towards then said "Oh it's you. Oh my, you gonna show your great dancing skills in stepping on others feet. That must be your style of dance ha." She's so sarcastic. I ignored her. "Everyone ready? Mackenzie, be sure to guide Nikki on her dance ok?" Teacher said. "Don't worry teacher, I'll take good care of Nikki. Am I right?" She smiles all innocently and twirl her hair. Mackenzie is such a fake mean girl! Mackenzie and her other friends ostracised and gossip about me. "This heels is for you." Mackenzie grin slyly all abruptly. What is she up to? I look suspiciously at her.

The heels are very tall and thin edge only a girl who is used to wearing heels can walk in balance. "What do you want?" I said. "Nothing I think these heels suit you very well. I'll help you." Next moment she and her friends remove my shoes and put on the heels then pull me up. "What are you..?!" I exclaimed. Then I wobble falling as I hear their laughter and I anticipate the impact of hitting the ground.

"Got you are you alright?" Brandon supports me worried. "I'm alright thank you." I said. "Mackenzie you're too much I'm reporting to the teacher!" Brandon said sternly. "Oh no Brandon is just an accident!" Mackenzie finds excuses.

Brandon reports to the teacher. I blink my tears frustrated with Mackenzie. Just then Patrick came. Is he gonna laugh at me? He look at me then smirk at Mackenzie for a moment as he took a glass of water and splash at Mackenzie right in her face. I widen my mouth :o

"You!" She screamed. "Looks good on you, water plus make up. A water make up for your face." Patrick grinned. "What!?" Mackenzie yelled in horror. She looks awful. The make up smudge all over her face with stains. "Payback for Nikki." Patrick hissed.

I walk off away feeling down.