Part 2

"Hey Nikki you okay?" Patrick asked. "Yeah, thank you back then." I said. "Oh welcome, if you're gratitude you can repay by kissing me on the cheek here take one." He hand me tissue papers. "You're insane. Thanks." I said taking a tissue. He must have known I'm crying. "Sorry, I should have known earlier... also sorry that I sometimes am being rude to you." Patrick remorsed. "I don't get it why are you always mean to me and rude? Or else you'll be a great companion you know." I said. "Great companion huh.." he looked disappointed for a moment before he continues "Do you know? Because.. I like you. You're the first girl who ever interest me that I ever pay attention to." His expression serious without wavering. "What!? No way.." I exclaimed.

"I know you like me. I can feel it!" He said without a shame of matter of fact. "You're thinking too highly of yourself!" I said. "if you said so. Prove to me." He said. "I'm not afraid of you! I bet I will never like you!" I exclaimed. "Woah a challenge? Nice. What if you did?" He smiles. "if I did I'll get over you for sure." I said determined. "Wow." That's all he smirks before he left.

"Nikki are you alright? The play gonna start!" Brandon said. "Sure." I replied. I get ready to act the play.