Three is fun

Ryli's pov
--------------

My eyes opened slowly and i felt empty and alone. "Damon" I cried out turning over in the bed. "Zay?" I said quickly after. I heard someone yelp down the hall. "Hello?" I called out before crawling out of bed.

I tip toed silently out of the room and followed the noise. I heard a crack and voices so I continued toward the door at the end of the hall. The noises stopped so I slowly cracked the door and there stood Zay and Damon, both shirtless standing up above that boy from earlier. The boy was tied up and Zay had a whip in hand.

I slowly shut the door and went to walk off before it reopened. "Ryli come here" Damon confronted me. "Why..?" I questioned concerned. He grabbed me by my arm and brought me in by Zay. "You met Jess earlier" Zay spoke up. I nodded my head unsure of what was going on.

A hand hit my ass and I yelped while turning to face Master Damon. "Lets play" He said in a seductive tone. "What do-" I started. "Don't speak unless you are thanking us" Damon rudely cut me off.

He tilted my head upward toward his and kissed me passionately. I felt two hands snake around to my breast and realized Zay was now behind me.

"Lets get these off" said Damon. He removed my top and skirt. "And I'll take this" Zay removed my bra. They walked me over to a bed that I hadn't noticed was in the corner. Zay layed over me and kissed down my stomach while Damon sucked on my nipple. "Za- zay.." My breath hitched.

They both stopped and looked at me then eyed each other. They took of their jeans followed by underwear. The dimmed red lights made their bodies glow. Damon took my panties off and rolled me on top of him.

He set me to where his cock was at my entrance then gave me a questioning look, I craved pleasure so I nodded in consent and with one quick movement he slid inside of me filling me up. My body collapsed over his and I whimpered. His hands stayed tightly on my waist and he moved me up and down. I had almost forgotten Zay was there until I felt a glob smooth gel slide in between my ass cheeks.

Before I could even process what was about to happen Zay entered my back side. I moaned loudly and gripped Damon tightly. That only made him speed up though which made it more intense. "Fuck, She is so tight" Zay said breathing heavily. He slapped my ass and continued sliding his thick cock deep inside me.

Both of them were going at a similar pace and when they both fully entered at the same time I would scream while clawing up Damon's arm. "That's it princess..." Damon said shakily.

I was enjoying myself even though it was new, the way they both moaned my name and kept telling me how I was a good girl in between deep breaths and thrusts, it made my hips twitch and the balloon feeling in my gut start.

"Plee- assse dont st- stop" I found myself saying as they sped up. Master Zay smacked my ass hard while he continued and Master Damon was getting pretty close. Damon actually gripped my arm tightly and arched his back, I could tell he was trying hard not to cum yet.

"Holy fuck" moaned out Zay as I felt him squirt his hot cum deep inside me, Something about it felt overwhelming and I came all over Damon.

Zay pulled out and started to recover while Master Damon continued speeding up slightly right before pulling out, he squirted onto me then gripped around my sides to pull me close.

Everyone was panting and I was so out of it I didn't even notice Zay was now on one of Damons arms curled up to him and me.

Minutes passed before anyone said anything but the silence was broken by Damon. "Did you enjoy the show" he asked laughing. I sat up confused and looked around before realizing that boy was still tied up. My face went redder than that sunburn I got in 6th grade when my class went to a baseball game.

I guess they noticed because the two guys on the bed started laughing. Zay sat up and said "Looks like he did Damon, he's as hard as you were the first time you saw Ryli." Zay was laughing and I let out a small giggle but Master was red faced and the boy was too.

"Ughh whatever, I think I should get my baby ready for bed now. Wanna help?" Damon asked, Zay nodded yes and responded "Let me just finish taking care of my pets and i will be right there".

"Wait, shouldn't we go back to the apartment, All my stuff is there?" I asked concerned as Damon lifted me to my feet and started to guide me out of the room. "No honey we are staying the night but Shay wears a similar size so you can borrow clothes tonight."

"Okayyy" I sighed. He led me to the bathroom in the pink nursery room and there was a huge bathtub! I let go of his hand and squealed,"I take bath here?!" he nodded yes and chuckled. He started the water warm and poured in some bubbles. Only a few short minutes later the tub was filled and he assisted me in right as Zay walked in.

"I have returned bringing clothes for you" Said Zay dramatically handing a pair of boxers and sweatpants to Damon. Zay himself had already gotten dressed and while i was looking around for soap Damon put those on. I groaned and Zay noticed, "Oh I'm sorry love, here you go" he said dumping a lil' bucket with pink rubber duckies and a mermaid baby doll in for me.

"Noooo not what I want!" I said frustrated throwing the wet doll out on the floor. "Excuse me little miss, Don't you dare talk to Zay that way and dont be disrespectful by throwing Shay's things. He didn't have to let you play with them and you should be greatful he did." Damon said walking toward the tub with soap in hand.

Zay grabbed the doll and put it in the sink while Damon washed my hair. I enjoyed the massage and bubbles so much. After he washed my hair he grabbed a washcloth and scrubbed me gently with a lavender scented soap. "Okay time to get out" He directed reaching for me.

"No!! Not yet!" I yelled. Zay sighed and walked out of the bathroom trying not to laugh. Damon bit his lower lip, "Ryli do not yell at me, Now I said it is time to get out so lets go". "Please five more minutes!" I was begging at this point. "Stand. Up. Now." His face was red and I think he was tired.

After a few seconds I slowly stood out of the water and pouted with an attitude. He dried my hair with a towel amd wrapped me up in it, then guided me out of the bathroom. As we walked into the nursery Zay had a frilly pastel pink night dress layed out with a pair of matching ruffly panties. Damon walked back into the bathroom to drain the water and stuff, leaving me in the middle of the nursery.

"Come here Ryli lets get you ready for bed, You are obviously a pretty tired baby tonight" Zay said grabbing my hand to walk me to the bed. "I'm not tired or a fucking baby! Damon just makes stupid rules.." I spoke still pouting.. still with the attitude.

I figured because Damon wasn't in there I could say things and Zay wouldn't care because Zay is a sweetheart to me. I guess I was wrong though because as soon as I processed what I said he turned me away from him by pulling my towel then wripped it off. Next thing i know his hand connects to my sore ass.

I whimpered loudly, and Zay leaned to my ear "Ryli, I understand you are tired and that we treat you way better than you would have been being placed with literally anyone else so maybe you feel equal to us, but learn your place. Damon is nice to you, he feeds you, and he will protect you. Do. Not. Take. Advantage. Of. Him. Period." Zay whispered harshly.

Zay gave me the look of dominance and I teared up. His look went from harsh to compassion really fast and I turned around and ran into Damons chest. I don't know how long he had been standing there but I didn't care. "I- I'm soooo sorry" I cried in his chest. He held me close to him and told me everything was okay.

"Put your arms up baby" Damon ordered as Zay from behind me slipped the gown over me, then the helped put the undies on. Afterwards Damon carried me down the hall and to purple door. I didn't look around but just kept my face burried in his chest. He layed me down on a big bed and cuddled next to me, "I've got you Ryli, Nothing will hurt you I promise. Just go to bed" I heard Damon whisper before i shut my eyes and faded to sleep.

-------------------------
I apologize for how long it has taken me to update, like i truly am sorry! love you guys -night <3