Grocery Store

Hi everyone this is a story idea I have had for quite a while and i am just now getting around to writing it.

Please feel free to leave comments, I would love to here some positive feedback from you guys!

XOXOXO_Night_<3<3<3

-----Ryli's pov-----

*Beep*Beep*Beep*
"ughhhh" I groaned throwing my pillow over my head. I pulled one arm out of the blanket and hit the off button on my alarm clock.

Just as I was about to dose back to sleep I heard a knock on my door and before I could even answer my door opened.

"Go away" I groaned not even peeking my head out of the covers, to find out who it is. "Get your lazy ass up and make me" My annoying older brother Jacob mocked.

Whining I asked "What do you want?". "Mom needs stuff from the store" He hesitantly said. "Why don't you go get it!" I half yelled. I mean why doesn't he go, I am not even out of bed yet and he is probably already dressed (he is an early morning person).

"Because uhm... Mom needs uhm....." He paused. I peeked my head out and his arms were crossed and his face was bright red! I started laughing and he just walked out.

I already knew why he was so embarrassed. Obviously it was that time of the month for mom.

I got up and it was freezing, I looked out the window and it was white as fuck! I knew it was gonna snow a little but I didn't realize how much we had got last night.

"Yay, I get to drive in this yuck" I said sarcastically to myself. I pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants and a matching grey and purple hoodie.

I got dressed quickly and wiped the remaining makeup off my face from the previous day. I was just going to the grocery store so I don't see why I should put more on.

Tying my hair up in a pony tail and grabbing my phone and wallet I was heading out of my bedroom.

As I walked down the stairs my house seemed too quiet and it made me nervous.

I got too the kitchen and it was still really quiet, I only heard spongebob playing in the family room.

I opened the family room door to see Jacob laying on the floor and my older sister Hailey sitting on the love seat, both watching spongebob and eating the last of the fruity pebbles.

Of course they're quiet when there is food involved. I sighed loudly standing there with my arms crossed looking at the television.

I guess that got there attention because they were both looking at me. Jacob only looked for a second and then his attention went back to the tv.

"Good morning gorgeous" Hailey said gesturing for me to come take a seat on the love seat next to her.

"yah good morning" I sarcastically mumbled under my breath, slightly shaking my head no. "Hey pest, pick up some more cereal while you're out." Jacob said with a mouth full of cereal.

"If you want it so bad you go get it your self, along with moms stuff" I said annoyed.

"I wi-" "What ever you ass" I interrupted loudly and stormed out.
I didn't care how rude I was he totally deserved a slap across the face.

First he wakes me up only to make me go to the store for something mom probably told him to do in the first place and now he wants me to pick up groceries too. Hell no!