Play room

Damon above ^^^^

Ryli's pov
------------

I washed off my makeup and joined Master Damon on his couch. He gave me leftover pizza and told me he expected me to start cooking dinners for him. We then watched a movie and it wasn't to awkward...

Until I woke up this morning to him getting up.. With me asleep on his arm. "Ryli go to my bed and get some more sleep. Also help yourself to the food in my kitchen, I will swing by on my lunch break" He told me.

I rubbed my eyes, mumbled an "Okay Master Damon", and zombie walked into his room. I layed down on the right side of the bed and almost immediately fell asleep.

I woke up and checked the clock that read 11:31 am. I hadn't slept much since I had been here.. Do you really blame me though.

I got up and looked around his room, Just to figure out where things were.

I then decided to tour the rest the apartment. I went into the bathroom and looked around there. There wasn't really anything cool in there.

Then I walked over to the door across from the bedroom and it was locked. I really wanted to see what was in there now. I just had to find a key!

I checked on top of the door and on his "junk" table by the door for a key. Then when I didn't find one, I went to the bedroom and checked the left side table. In it I found condoms, A broken picture frame with a picture of a woman in it, and a blindfold.

Then I checked the right one, There was a wallet, a set of handcuffs, a small jewelry box, and jackpot! The keys!

I swiped the keys, there were 7 different ones on there. Looking back as I shut the door, The clock read 12:14.

I ran over to the 'door of secrets' and started trying different keys. The fourth one I tried was the right one. The door clicked and was now unlocked.

Squinting my eyes shut I slowly opened the door. When my eyes opened it took everything in me not to scream.

The walls were dark red and there was a dimmed gothic looking, black light fixture in the center of the room. There was a wall with whips, cuffs, blind folds, and more hanging up.

I took a step in and saw a metal cage like the first one I was in. There was a desk by the wall and chair that was similar to a dentist chair but it had chains and was jet black. It was located in the middle of the room.

I walked slowly over to the desk. I put one hand on it and muttered "Wow".

"Wow's right" Master Damon said while leaned up against the door frame. I jumped and turned around to face him.

He grabbed the keys out of the door and shut it behind him as he walked towards me. "Were you being bad" He said biting his lip.

"N-no. Master D-amon" I stuttered. I looked down and blushed. "Mhmm" he said stepping closer. He came up right infront of me.

I could feel the heat off him. He put his hand on my chin and lifted my head roughly to look at him. "I don't like it when I am lied to". Master Damon spoke in a serious tone.

I gulped. I broke eye contact to look at the ground. "Ryli look at me." I hesitated but did. "Did you have my permission to go to my play room."

I tried to put my head down but he held it there in place. "No Master Damon" I whimpered. "Then I guess I need to teach you a lesson."

He slammed me down on the desk with my hands pinned above my head. His eyes grazed up from my hips to my eyes. Master Damon bit his lip.

After not even a couple seconds of eye contact he broke it and leaned into kiss me. He started off gentle but when I wouldn't open my mouth he nibbled on my lip.

I kept my teeth together and tried to do the same with my lips. This only made him try harder to get access to the rest of my mouth.

With his left hand holding both of mine down, His right hand started making its way down my stomach. He got to my underwear and gently squeezed the outside of my wet panties right on top of my clit.

I almost moaned but I managed to keep my mouth shut. He did it again but this time he pushed a little causing a small moan to come out. I felt Master Damon smile against the kiss as he slid his tongue in.

He explored my mouth and rubbed small circle down more towards my opening. I moaned as he pushed harder causing another smirk from him.

He pushed the tip of his finger at my opening through my panties. He  repeated that action a few times speeding up on each push.

His tongue and mine danced throughout my mouth as he literally sucked in my breaths making everything more intense. I started to kiss him back even more passionately than he had been kissing me.

He kept this going for a moment till he removed his left hand from holding mine in place and put it directly on my right cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I felt something building up inside me, Like the start of an orgasm. Right as this heat wave came over me he stopped. Master Damon pulled back and smiled. He then slapped my right thigh.

"I hardly think that counts as a real punishment considering you enjoyed it that much." He slyly spoke. I sat up while still on the desk and worked on catching my breath. He opened the playroom door and walked out to the right, towards the kitchen.

"Come join me for lunch. I only have a few more minutes on break." He ordered. I mumbled a yes sir. After making my way to the doorway I peeked my head around to see what he was doing.

He looked directly at me and my cheeks brightened. "Come here" He spoke strongly. I slowly walked over to him with my left arm across my chest holding my right elbow.

He took off his plain white T-shirt and put it over my head. I fixed it and put my arms through it. He went straight back to cooking so his back was turned to me. "Master Damon." I hesitantly spoke.

"Yes" He spoke intrigued. "Thank you" I sighed. He turned to face me and smiled. At least i think he did, When he turned I saw his gorgeously chiseled body. His abs and biceps were something you would see in a fitness magazine.

My thought broke when he turned back towards the stove. "Sit" He simply said. I did so, and he joined me with two plates with a perfect grilled cheese on each. He started at his and gestured for me to eat as well.

I picked up the sandwich and slightly examined it. He stopped eating and just watched me. I looked up at him and then back down at the sandwich. "Is it drugged" I whispered.

His face dropped. It took him a minute but he shook his head no in shock. "Ryli.. Your safe here. Don't worry." He said no longer tough like he was earlier, with a slight crack in his voice.

It was like he was a completely different person. "Now eat up" He tried to recover his deep possessive voice. "Yes master damon." I sighed slightly relieved.

Something about Master Damon... I just feel so comfortable around him. I know that makes me insane but... It feels so different but not necessarily a bad different...

-------------
To be continued