"Trouble"

Zay above^^^^

Ryli's pov
----------
"Ryli get you ass down here now" Chief said annoyed but not angry.
"I don't want too" I said upset. I glanced back up to check and see if the blonde guy was still up there and he was. I was trapped.

"Don't play this game with me. Get. Down. Right. Now." He yelled. "Okay" I whimpered as I slowly worked my way down the ladder.

He sat there at the bottom waiting for me. My foot hit the ground and he grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled. "After I am done with you, You will never pull another stunt like that. Ever." He yelled while tugging me out of the room with him.

The room we entered was small with concrete floor like the other and white walls. It had handcuffs, collars, leashes, and even blindfolds and gags hooked on the walls.

"Put you other hand out" He said. I did and he snapped hand cuffs on them. Then he grabbed a blind fold and put it on me, It soaked up my falling tears.

Then I felt something going around my neck. It was one of the collars for sure. Then something clipped in the front. "Get down on your knees" He said while shoving me.

He started tugging on the collar around my neck and telling me to go forward. So I started crawling towards the direction I was being pulled in.

It was uncomfortable since I couldn't see where I was going and I didn't like hearing lots of people walking and talking around us. It sounded like we were in a busy hospital hallway or something.

I kept crawling and didn't stop because I already knew if I did then it would only get me in more "trouble".

Finally he stopped and I did to after almost bumping into him. "Stand up" Chief spoke up. I did as he said without hesitation. He cleared is throat and slapped my thigh.

"Ow what the hell" I said trying to pull against the handcuffs to put my hand over the spot he hit.

"Ryli I have told you too many times, You are starting to get annoying. This is your last warning. I expect a reply after you are told an order." He lectured while pulling the collar and guiding me into a colder room with no voices.

"Yes sir" I sighed. "Good enough for now" Chief said. I felt him lift my hands above my head and clip them to something else. Then my legs got cuffed to the floor. After he secured the cuffs he pulled off my blind fold.

"Now for the fun part" Chief mumbled just loud enough for me to hear him. He walked away and over to the table to my left. I quickly turned my head to follow his movement especially his hands.

He grabbed a pair of scissors from the little black table. The table had many things on it like paddles, whips, and things that I couldn't quite see.

With the plain blue scissors in hand he walked up close to my back side. "wha- what are you-" I tried to ask. Within a minute I realized what he was doing.. Removing my clothes!

"Stop" I whined while wiggling around. I felt the cool air on my back, He had cut my shirt all the way up to the bottom of my bra strap.

"Ryli STOP moving" He yelled. "Nooo" I cried like a little kid who was throwing a temper tantrum over something stupid. But this, It wasn't stupid this was my body.

He grabbed a gag and put it around my head and fastened it quickly. I started screaming help but it didn't come out as help. He started yelling for me to stop but I couldn't.

Then the door to my right opened. The blonde boy who chased me to the ladder ran in. "Chief whats going on!?" He said upset. "12046 is being a bad little slut" He rolled his eyes glaring at me. "You need help?" The blonde asked still slightly panicked.

"Sure Zay, Come hold her still so I can punish her." He said walking around to my back side again. 'Zay' walked infront of me and grabbed my hips. He put pressure on them and held them there.

I started struggling to push away from him, "Ryli" Zay's soft voice said sternly. I stopped instantly, There was no way of escaping this. "Okay lets finish step one." Chief spoke up grabbing the scissors once again.

Chief started cutting the material of my sweatshirt once again until the back was ripped from bottom to top.

He then went to the side and started on the arms so he could completely remove it. My face started turning bright red and Zay giggled. Not laughed. Giggled.

I looked up to him because he was taller than me. I definitely didn't expect that noise from him. He looked down on me and smiled and I would be lying if I didn't say his smile definitely had an effect on me.

I realized how blue his eyes were and his cute blonde hair... My thoughts were interrupted by Chief ripping off my shirt and bra. I hadn't even noticed he had cut the straps on my bra.

He laughed and so did Zay. I tried to hide my face and since I couldn't I just looked down. "I have never seen her bashful" Chief laughed as he cut away the material of my pants.

My hair fell covering my face as tears dripped down to my chin then on to the floor. "Nice bust" Zay laughed. "I agree" added Chief.

The sweat pants fell and It got even colder. It was embarrassing and uncomfortable. "Thanks Zay, Go ahead and go to your shift at the tanks." Chief said setting down the scissors on the table.

"Yes sir, See you in a bit." Zay said as he cheerfully walked out. The door shut quietly yet quickly behind him. Then as I stood there almost completely naked infront of this perverted old man who planned on "punishing" me.. I broke.

"Now its time for the fun. You will never try to escape again after I am done with your ass." He said grabbing something off the table. I didn't even try to look up.

He walked behind me and I heard a loud crack as the whip hit my butt. My hips flew forward and I gasped for air. Just when I thought all my tears dried up more poured from my burning tired eyes.

"Count them" He said adding another. I gasped out a "2". 'Crack' "3" --"4"--"5"--"6"---"7".......

----------------------------
To be continued!
Please leave comments and vote it up! XOXO _Night_