Scream

Ryli's pov
-------------

--50" I cried out. He had started over three times before reaching 50.

"My hand is already tired, That hasn't happened in a while" he smirked and winked at the same time.

"Ryli I hope you understand I am practically letting you off the hook. Most girls would get at least 100 and would have had to thank me for each one. Plus I let you keep you underwear on." He lectured in a serious tone. "Do you know why I let you off easy?"

I shook my head no without making eye contact. "I guess you'll never know" He laughed. "Why master" I said seductively. I was playing a card I hadn't used before hoping for the best.

He froze and but his lip. "Because I have plans for you" He smirked while walking out of the room.

Plans? What could he possibly want with me.. The possibilities are endless.

My body shook from exhaustion and my eyes felt over weighted, I gave in and fell into slumber.

Ryli's dream (aka Nightmare)
---------------
"Ryli where are you?" A familiar voice yelled through a phone. "Colby?" I cried back. "Please just tell me where you are I need to know, Everyone is looking for you and your brother hasn't left your room since he found the letter there." Colby my boyfriend begged. "I can't go back, I just can't hurt anymore and if I go back-" I stopped and burst into uncontrollable tears. "It is going to be okay, I promise. Please Ryli, Baby just tell me where you are" He spoke over me, I could tell he was about to brake. "The lake" I sobbed. "I am on my way, Hold on a little longer" He said right as I hung up. I turned my phone completely off and leaned up against the tree. My bike that I had rode here was laying in the grass in front of me and not far in front of it was the once beautiful lake. That spot was my dads favorite fishing spot. In my mind it was the spot where I was going to end it all. I didn't have a reason or a purpose anymore and I didn't want to keep going. They said it would get better but I couldn't wait that long. I heard sirens getting closer and took the rest of the pills. I waited for them to kick in while I cried scratching at my chest. I wanted it to end, the pain, the guilt, the grief, and most importantly the suffering. Everything around me started spinning. "Ryli what did you do!" Colby yelled wrapping his arms around me. "Ryli baby, Look at me... Please don't give up on me" He sobbed. He kissed my head and started yelling something and next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital. There was a breathing tube in my nose and I had an uncomfortable catheter in. I looked over too see my brother was in there asleep in the chair next to me. His hand was in mine. I softly squeezed it. "Ryli" He mumbled in his raspy morning voice. He jumped up and Looked down at me. His normally bright happy green eyes looked dull and bloodshot. He had huge bags under them and you could tell he had been crying.

--------------
"Ryli!" Someone yelled slapping my bottom. My eyes jetted open and I gasped. I quickly looked over to see who was there and saw Zay.

"What" I panicked. "Chill out, I am supposed too be taking you back to where you can rest but I see your already doing that." He chuckled.

"I am going too unhook your hands but the go straight infront of you so I can rehook them to a different chain." He said.

He then slapped the front of my thigh and cleared is throat. "Oh. yah okay." I said still a little disoriented from my rest.

"Ryli you have to start using your manners. I am Master Zay. That is what I expect you too say, Understand?" He said calmly and sweetly.

"Yes Master Zay" I said embarrassed and hung my head low. "Much better."

Master Zay finished clipping and unclipping my cuffs and then put a new blindfold and collar on me.

We started to walk down the noisy hall. Well I crawled. I heard voices again and people kept saying looks like someone's been naughty or something along that line.

We finally reached the room I was originally put it, tried to escape from, and beat up tons of dudes in. Master Zay put me in a cage at the bottom and only removed the blind fold. He then locked the cage door and yelled to the yellow tie guy.

"Hey Dan, I am getting off early today. Shay has appointments.
I will see you guys tomorrow."

"Okay Zay, Be here early. I'll bring breakfast." 'Dan' Chuckled.

I backed up as far as I could in the cage. I didn't want to be anywhere near this dan guy because if it hurt me to kick him.. There. It most definitely hurt him worse..

I noticed a dog bowl and a guinea pig type water bottle on the front of the cage. The room felt colder than ice as I layed in there almost naked. Anytime I would move just right I would hit the metal part of this cage and jerk the opposite direction because the metal burned it was so cold.

I started to dose off when the cage next to me was opened. I stayed awake but didn't move because I didn't want to draw any attention to me.

Next I heard Dan explain the rules (no running away, call me master Dan, blah blah blah you know the rest.) Then he lead the girl out of the cage. He chained her up and put a blind fold on.

He then started to walk her, She pulled slightly back against the lead. Stopping right infront of my cage. "Come on bitch, We dont have all day." He yelled tugging harder.

"I can't" she whimpered. She reached up and pulled down the blind fold and looked over to me. He ran up to her and kneed her in the stomach.

"Stop.. my baby" She screamed as she fought to get away. He started kicking her stomach repeatedly as she screamed for help. She looked me in the eyes and yelled for help.

She was no older than 17 and was obviously very pregnant. My instincts took over. "Leave her alone." I yelled. I didn't know how I was going to help being locked up but I had to help some how or at least try.

I started screaming bloody murder and the guy in the yellow tie ran over to deal with me and a new guy in sweats came to help with the other girl.

The guy in the yellow tie started beating my cage while the other two beat on that girl. I kept screaming only stopping when I needed a breath. Then I heard another girl scream across the room and the guy in the yellow tie ran over there.

I started to mess with my lock trying to brake it but I was limited on the way I could move because of the cuffs. The other girl was still screaming and then a few more started as well. Slowly it got louder and louder as more people rushed in to help calm the situation.

I saw something in a movie once were a girl uses elastic to get out of handcuffs. So I pulled out the elastic in my panties to try and unlock the cage. Not expecting it to work I saw the girl already forming big blue bruises. I started trying even harder until the lock fell to the floor.

I jumped out of the cage that was on the floor and ran to her side. I started kicking but They over powered me and I blacked out.

--------