Milkshake

-----Ryli's picture above-----  

****Ryli's point of view****

In the old leather scented truck we sat. I was almost out of tears but they were still falling slowly. We had been driving for what felt like 20 minutes before he finally said something.

"So I am goin' to lay down a few rules" He started. "First things first is my people and I can find you in a heartbeat so don't even think about runnin'."

He glanced at me then back at the road. "Rule number two is you always reply to anyone higher class then you with Yes Master or No Master. Including me, Understand?" He added.

Is he for real?! Who does he think he is? First he kidnaps me then he expects me to call him master!!!

I looked out the window without replying. I can't call him that it's just perverted!

"Remind me to mark your chart as easy to break" He said slyly chuckling and then slapped my thigh. I guess he knew that would set me off because I was livid!

"BRAKE ME WHAT THE F*CK DUDE!" I screamed pushing my self up against the window trying to brake open the door desperately.  I started to cry again.

"Ryli. Calm down before you get in more trouble." He said calmly.
" HOW IN F*CKING HELL do you know my name! I never told you it!" I screamed throwing my hands up in anger and hopelessness. My vision was blurring from anger and tears.

"I told you to calm down, And you should've listened. You are not going to last long with that attitude." He said angrily calm, while reaching for something in the dash.

He grabbed a plastic bag out with a rag in it. The rag looked wet with some sort of liquid. I kept pushing against the door. I, asked annoyed "So do I get answers!?".

He quickly with one hand while driving on the interstate grabbed the rag put it to where he had my nose plugged with the rag hanging over my mouth.

I tried to move and fight back but I couldn't get his hand off my face. I had to breathe so I took a deep breath in.

I thought he was suffocating me but as soon as I took that breath he let go. All of a sudden everything was spinning around me.

"You will find answers soon enough"
He said as everything around me went black.

*************************

My eyelids were too heavy to lift. My head was pounding and I could here the radio. I finally got enough energy to open my eyes.

I looked around and realized were I was. I was still in that truck with "Chief". He was singing to some country music on the radio.

He actually didn't sound that bad. I guess I got zoned off looking at his lips while he sung. "Keep looking at me like that and I might have to take you right here right now." He said smirking.

I looked away embarrassed. Ew the thought of him and ughhh.. me. He was at least old enough to be my dad but looked more like he could be my grandpa.