First Imagine?

diggy : *runs upstairs hides from you*

y/n : *gets off the ground * "I know he didn't just slap me with a pillow and run."

diggy : *Peeks out the closet door * "Ha! she ain't gone find me."

y/n : "I'm going to kill him."

diggy : "It's been 6 mins I give up." *gets up walks out of the closet*

y/n : *standing in front of the bedroom door* "Soon as he come out I'm a hit him so hard."

diggy : "Oh shit. Damn y/n I didn't hit you that muthafuckin hard."

y/n : *laughs*

diggy : "You play to much manye."

y/n : *helps him up* "Your a cry baby I hit you with pillow then I get cussed out smh."

diggy : "I'm sorry bae it just kinda caught me off guard."

y/n : "Thats was the whole point."

diggy : *kisses you*

y/n : *kisses back*

They kissed sweet and passionately for 3 mins. Then diggy picks you up and takes you in the room and lays you on the bed.

diggy : *pulls away * "Baby you want the D?" *seductive voice*

y/n : "I'm not finna play with you give it to me."

diggy : *pulls his shirt off*

y/n : "Lawd!"

Diggy sucks on your neck then starts to strip you . After he snaped your bra kissin from your neck all the way down to your waist. You start to unbuckle his pants. Diggy goes in the dresser and pulls out a condom and slips it on then he slides inside you because your a virgin the pain hurt but after 5 long and hard thrusts the pain deceases. Moments later of Diggy thrusting in and out of you finally feel your about to cum so you tell Diggs.

y/n : "Oh fuck I gotta cum bae! *cums*

diggy : *cums* "Ahh!"

y/n : *laughs* "Bae did it feel good?"

diggy : "Hell yea!"

y/n : "Lets go shower!"

diggy : *follows behind you*

Srry for any typos this was my first imagine so I hope u guys liked it.

~ Dahlia XOXOXO ♡ ♡ ♡